CHAPTER- 21

Author's POV:

Jungkook has been immersed himself into alcohol, work and missions except drugs like Y/n.

He doesn't know why he's being like this, he feels remorse. But, why?

"Hyung, we have to go. We have a meeting to attend." Yeon-jun, his secretary, spoke. He's like a friend to him.

Nodding coldly, he stood up and wore his coat.

Ruffling his hair, he walked through the door along with Yeon-jun on his side.

The meeting went well. The partners were his hyungs. He went far from them after Y/n's death; they didn't stop him either.

In Jungkook's office.

"Hyung, I need your signatures on this." Yeon-jun spoke while handing him some files.

Jungkook nodded and he left.

Y/n sat on his lap as he say on the floor of their bedroom,gaping out of the window enjoying the moment.

"Jungkook?" Y/n spoke.

He hummed.

"What if I die?" She spoke out of the blue. He was nonplussed at her question.

He turned to her.

"If you die, I will die too. I can't live without you." He straddled her.

"I don't want you to do that." She spoke, scrunching her nose.

Jungkook turned her to him and held her by her shoulders giving her a questioning look.

"Why?" Was the thing he whispered.

"I want you to move on. Move on from me and find a better person." She muttered.

"You are my better person. And I don't want you to ever say that." He snuggles in her neck.

"I love you." She mumbled.

"I love you too~" He cooed.

-----------------------------------------

"I have a girlfriend." He spoke. Her heart broke.

He has a girlfriend? She thought, with pain in her eyes.

"She's so beautiful, caring and loving." He smiled.

Y/n was feeling hurt about it but shrugged off the feeling as he's happy.

"What's her name?" She asked, controlling her tears.

"Lisa." He smiled.

"Lisa? That Lady who was your crush in high school?" She spoke while sipping wine.

"Yes, it's her." He smiled.

"I'm happy for you." She spoke. Hurt was visible in her eyes.

"I'm happy that you moved on from me." She smiled bitterly.

"I had to. I can't let painful things happen to me my whole life." He spoke, her heart clenched as he was referring to her as a painful past.

"Finally I moved out of my burden and I love her a lot." He spoke with a smile.

"It's great. I'm happy for you." She smiled and poured herself a drink and so did to him.

(That was all past. Say, flashbacks.)

(Back to Jungkook.)

She must have been hurt. Was the only thing lingering in his mind.