CHAPTER- 8

Author's POV:

"What's it now?" She mumbled.

"Who's on the call a few minutes back?" Jungkook asked while he sat comfortably manspreading.

"He's my friend." She spoke while sipping her drink.

"Friend? Which friend?" He asked, turning to her.

"Why should I tell you?" She turned to him.

"Y/n, I need to know." He spoke sternly, gaping at the garden as before.

"Find, he's the one who's obsessed with you." She chuckled and sipped her wine.

"Obsessed with me?" He asked.

"No, I mean not in the way you think. It's that he loves your personality, work. That's what he's obsessed with." She explained.

"Eun-woo?" He turned to her.

"Yes, it's him. I asked Yoongi-hy, I am sorry. I asked Mr. Min to let him in, and he accepted. So, he'd be here next week to spend time in this museum." She chuckled.

"Museum?" He snickered.

"Indeed it is one. Maybe. I'm sorry to say that. Hehe." She laughed hesitantly.

"I have a girlfriend." He spoke. Her heart broke.

He has a girlfriend? She thought, with pain in her eyes.

"She's so beautiful, caring and loving." He smiled.

Y/n was feeling hurt about it but shrugged off the feeling as he's happy.

"What's her name?" She asked, controlling her tears.

"Lisa." He smiled.

"Lisa? That Lady who was your crush in high school?" She spoke while sipping wine.

"Yes, it's her." He smiled.

"I'm happy for you." She spoke. Hurt was visible in her eyes.

"I'm happy that you moved on from me." She smiled bitterly.

"I had to. I can't let painful things happen to me my whole life." He spoke, her heart clenched as he was referring to her as a painful past.

"Finally I moved out of my burden and I love her a lot." He spoke with a smile.
"It's great. I'm happy for you." She smiled and poured herself a drink and so did to him.

"I'm sorry." He started.

"For what happened that day. I should've come behind you, so that I could save you." He spoke.

"It's not your fault nor others, it was mine that I was so reluctant. I should apologize that I can't even save myself. I should have died in that accident maybe." She chuckled with her painful gloomy eyes which didn't go unnoticed by him.

"I think it's late. And I have a dinner date too. So, bye." He smiled and left.

She nodded.

"This brat made a mess." She sighed as she saw the mess he created while he drank.

After a week.

"Boo!!!" The person screeched to Y/n who was sleeping peacefully.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" She screeched as she was woken up.

She hit the person and sat on him twisting his arm.

"Ahh, ahh, ahh, I am sorry, leave me, leave me, please." He cried.

"Never ever do this again." She said breathing heavily.

"Ahhh, okay, okay, I won't. Please leave me. Please. Ahhh." He cried as she nodded.