CHAPTER- 22.1

Author's POV:

"Hyung, here are the details for the next project. And I need your signatures on these documents. I'm placing them here." Yeon-jun spoke to Jungkook who was admiring the sky.

"Hyung?" He spoke.

"Hyung?" He spoke again to gain his attention.

"HYUNG!!!" This time he screeched.

Jungkook flinched and turned to him.

"Sign these." He spoke and left the place.

Nodding, Jungkook sighed.

He opened the document and started reading it.

"So, how was your date?" The person crossed his legs as he sat with a sly smirk.

"What do you want, Jeon?" She said while signing the documents.

"I think you're reading documents before signing after what happened." He chuckled.

"If you have nothing to say. The door's that way. I hope you know the way." She said, as she read another document.

He chuckled as he remembered her.

Past few months were hell, she was lingering in his head. He was possessed by her.

Sighing, he shook his head and started working.

Meanwhile,

"What if she isn't dead?" Jimin spoke out of the blue which caught everyone's attention.

"What?" Hoseok spat

"What if she isn't dead and is living somewhere on the earth?" He spoke while stroking his chin.

"Ridiculous. He killed her, Jimin." Namjoon spoke.

"Hyung, think like this, what if she's still alive. As far as Yoongi-hyung said, there must be a reason she opted to betray us, hyung. And what if there's something behind her act? As far as I remember, she didn't say anything, all she said was she don't know where we were and she just told him the act of his acquaintance she did to get us into the building." Jimin mumbled.

Yoongi was joining the pieces.

"And if she didn't then why did Jungkook kill her?" Hoseok spoke.

"Because, she said that she's just a pawn and that she acted as his acquaintance. She never revealed our plan completely. Jungkook was afraid that she might and killed her." Jimin mumbled.

"So, he was sure that she may reveal the plan as she did halfway. She covered the upcoming part saying 'I don't know'?" Namjoon spoke.

"Hyung, I think that day he held someone hostage that made Y/n shiver and say those. It mustn't be any of us as you all are in the mansion. May Eun-woo or Jae-min or June. Or worse, Seol." Jimin mumbled the last part to himself.

Yoongi quickly stood up and left the place.

"Jungkook should be safe." Hoseok prayed.

At Jungkook's office. (After a few minutes.)

"Where the fuck is he?" Yoongi growled at Jungkook's secretary Yeon-jun.

"H-He's in the office, Mr. Min." Yeon-jun shuttered.

Yoongi let the poor boy go and strode into the office.

Jungkook was so into his work that he didn't notice.

"I will attend the meeting in the afternoon, Yeon-jun you can leave." Jungkook uttered.

Yoongi grabbed him by his collar.

Jungkook was shocked, but thought he deserved this as he killed his one and only family member 

"She wasn't at fault." Yoongi glared at him.

"She's innocent. She just told his the shit that she meddled in this game only to get us into the building." He screeched.

"H-Hyung." Jungkook shuttered.

"Aren't you ashamed? Ashamed that you killed your love for avenging your child's death? What if she isn't the one to kill Aera? What if she was lying to us the whole time?" Yoongi asked.

"I want you to find Eun-woo. I don't care where the fuck he is. Find him and others. I want them alive, Jungkook." He growled.

"I need them in the mansion." He spoke and left without waiting for Jungkook's answer.

Jungkook saw him leaving through the door banging it.

"Ah." He groaned.

Meanwhile,

"How's she now, doctor?" The boy who's her friend asked.

"Her blood pressure is low, she's well for now. It'd take a few more days for her to be conscious." The doctor sighed.

"She lost a lot of blood too. She needs some rest." He spoke and left the boy alone.

The boy saw his friend lying on the bed without any movements. She used to be cool, supportive, innocent, all her personality crashed into ashes and she became a cold person.

He went to her, sat beside her.

"Hey, they said you will be back to normal in a week or so. Then we'll fly away from here, it's not good here." He smiled, caressing her hand. A tear slipped as he saw her bruised face and hands.

"We will go far from here." He spoke with a smile.

"We can do this. It's the only way you won't be hurt anymore." He caresses her hand.

"Please wake up soon, we miss you, Y/n." He smiled.

____________________________

This is one of the 2 parts. I will add another one shortly.

I have a kind question.

Will you want it to be a sad ending or a happy one?

Comment,

'+_+' for a sad one.

'×^×' for a happy one.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.

Thank you for reading.