CHAPTER- 20.2

Author's POV:

"2." Y/n muttered with all her might.

She doesn't want to live anymore. Her only way to escape her hard depression and nightmares along with Jungkook's and her hyungs hate is through death. Won't they hate her after her death?

Maybe, but she won't be here to see them hate her, right?

She was in agony. Her body is getting weaker and weaker day by day. Jin noticed this and tried to talk with her, but she being a smartass had always tried to get out of that.

"Aww. I am disappointed." Jungkook chuckled darkly.

"Jungkook, let's take her to hyung. We shouldn't kill her. We're seeing only one side of the coin." Jimin warned him.

She hung her head low, her hair covering her face.

Jungkook was heartbroken as she chose 2. If she chose the 1st one she might have been in his arms, not as a wife, but at least as a whore. Y/n kept her self-respect ahead and opted 2.

"Let's end this. I'm sick of seeing you every fucking day." He sapt.

His words were like venom, no remorse or any feeling behind them, except hate. He hated her to death, but he also loved her to death. He was blinded by hate and revenge by which he can't see her agony and pain, mainly truth.

She was still kneeled her knee cap bleeding along with her arm.

"C-Can I a-ask for a w-wish?" She proposed, with a slight hope that he'd consider.

"Go ahead." He sapt.

"J-Jimin, please take care of him." She smiled painfully at Jimin who understood the assignment.

"Say goodbye, Y/n. I hate you." He spat.

He loaded the pistol and shot her in the abdomen.

Jimin and Taehyung were helpless, they know very well that they can't go against him even if they try.

She neither screeched nor begged not to.
He shot 2 more. One in her abdomen and another in her shoulder.

She shed her tears in agony and smiled.

"Thank you." We're the last words Jungkook heard before leaving.

He left her to die. He left her to die in agony. He broke his promise he made to her.

"I love you. I will cherish you till the end of the time." Jungkook smiled at Y/n.

"I love you, kookie." She spoke.

"I'd love you till my last breath." She kissed him.

The kiss was passionate with love.

Jungkook was the one to leave her alone in agony while he lived in pleasure. She hated herself to bluff them, but she was helpless as she's now.

They left the building to the mansion with their car and some guards.

"You made a mistake, Jungkook." Jimin spoke.

"Na, blast the place." Jungkook spoke through his earpiece.

"Okay, sir." He heard and smirked.

Unknown pain was lingering in Jungkook's heart as something was missing. He shrugged off.

*ring ring* His phone rang.

Taehyung was the one to drive and Jungkook sat in the back seat. And Jimin in the passenger's seat.

He didn't care to see who's that, answered the call.

"Hello?" Jungkook spoke, coldness ringing in his voice.

"Where are you guys? Have you caught him?" He asked.

"No, I killed him." Jungkook spoke reluctantly.

"You what?" He heard a gasp from the other person.

"What did you do? I told you to bring him safely here. We need him to get to them." Yoongi screeched.

"He did tried to kill us and tortured Y/n." He spoke coldly.

Jimin was sad that he had to see her die and so did Taehyung.

"Is Y/n safe?" He heard Hoseok speak.

"Yes, she's." Jungkook sighed.

"Give the phone to Y/n. I need to talk to her." He heard Jin speak.

"She's dead. Prolly be an ash now. I asked Na to blast the building." Jungkook spoke.

"You killed her?" Namjoon spoke.

"Right." Jungkook fake chuckled.

"She betrayed us. I killed her for her betrayal." Jungkook mumbled and hung the call up.

At mansion.

Yoongi was impatient for Y/n's arrival and so are others.

They didn't believed what Jungkook said, just had a slight hope that she's alive.

Jimin and Taehyung were angry with Jungkook as he killed her without glancing the other side.

"We're home." Jungkook spoke.

As he stepped in, he was caught by his collar by Yoongi.

"Where's Y/n? Where the fuck is she?" He growled at the younger.

"I killed her. She betrayed us, she revealed our plan to him." Jungkook muttered.

"Even though you should bring her here, we could have taken care of her." Yoongi spoke.

"Hyung, she's dead." Jimin spoke as a tear left him.

Others were devastated upon learning of her death.

"Why did you have to kill her?" Yoongi mumbled as he left Jungkook's collar.

Yoongi's eyes were teary and so were others. They were expecting Jungkook to say this as a joke, but it never came out his mouth.

Jungkook's heart ached remembering her wish. She opted to die rather than to live. Eun-woo's words ringed in his head.

Don't regret what you're doing now. She tried to kill herself today, what if she killed herself one day and would be a corpse, a dead one.
____________________________
I know this is a short one. But, I assure you the next one will be a big one with 2 or more parts. Don't worry.
Next update, I'd do it soon.
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.
THANK YOU.
Until then, good bye~