CHAPTER- 23.22

(Part 3 of 3.)

Author's POV:

Few minutes back.

Unknown:

I saw someone kill Aera right now.
Please come here soon.
*location

"Who's this?" Jungkook mumbled.

Jungkook dialed Y/n's number which came engaged.

He tried, but it was engaging.

Suspiciously, he took his pistol and left his office informing that he's back after a while.

He was fuming in anger because of the person who's doing this,

He dialed Hoesok and asked him to track the number down. He wanted to kill the person today.

He was driving to the location and his phone rang.

"Hyung." He spoke guesting to explain further.

"It's suspicious. It's Y/n's number Jungkook. And I tracked her location, it shows she's there. Shall we join too?" Hoseok asked.

"Do it. I left for there. You guys come there." He spoke and hung up the call.

He was driving to the location and heard a shot.

His heart pounded in his chest.

He doesn't want to lose his daughter.

With haste he barged in from the back.

"Baby." Jungkook whispered.

She trailed her head to him as tears left her eyes.

He quickly took Aera in his hands and walked out of the dark building.

He drove off to a nearby hospital along with Y/n on the side who was praying for Aera.

She can't lose her, her only child.

Aera pulse was falling down gradually.

Jungkook was spontaneous and took her to the hospital.

Y/n pushed the stretcher along with the nurses as tears flowed down her eyes.

The doctor stopped her and asked to wait as she was ready to barge into the Operation theater.

She knelt there, for her baby to come back safely in her arms.

She's too afraid to lose her after she lost her mother.

Meanwhile, Jungkook asked Namjoon and Hoseik to hack the CCTV cameras and find the culprit who had caused this agony.

It'd be a lie if he says he isn't worried for his daughter. Hell, she is his life, she never left his side in every mischief they did and got scolded by Y/n.

"We're sorry." They (Aera and Jungkook) pouted with puppy eyes.

"Aish, I can't even look at you now. Clean this and get showered." Y/m ordered and left.

Tears streamed down his face.

Others arrived and still the doctor didn't come out of the Operation theater.

Her heart is pounding hard, she can't take this agony, sobs left her mouth.

Yoongi and Jin tried to assure her, but everything went in vain. Jungkook was gaping at her wrecked state. Her red nose and red eyes. Tears streamed down her face. He can't do anything to soothe her, while he himself needs someone to comfort him.