CHAPTER- 15

Author's POV:
"Ugh. How many more. I can't." Y/n gave up as she had enough of her training.

"You didn't even did at least 50, Ms. Park." Jungkook growled.

"More 50!!!" He screeched at her who huffed.

"What did I do to you that you're punishing me for a near thing? It is ridiculous, I didn't even go near your laptop. How can you accuse me of deleting your  important project?" She scoffed as she sat straight.

"If you blabber, for every minute I'd add 5 more. You talked for 3 minutes now, so 50+15, a total of 65." He held her chin.

"Waste another minute, you might have to do another 50." He chuckled.

She sighed and started doing her push ups. It's been weeks since she was treated harshly by him.

Jungkook and Y/n moved away to another place. Only them, not others. Yoongi was suspicious that he doesn't want her to suffer, he's watching her groan in the kitchen while drugging herself, drinking alcohol more than she should, ignoring everyone. He concluded that she has changed a lot. He never wanted to see Y/n like this, cold and sad. He can see that her eyes screamed help, help to get away from her addiction, her sadness and depression.

Jin was against this, but eventually gave up as he knew Jungkook would never cross his lines again. Poor Jin was wrong maybe.

She was given only a meal or so. She was sustaining with her drugs and alcohol.
She didn't object to this when Jungkook proposed. He told them that they should have another base as a back up and he'd work on that with Y/n.

Dates with Eun-woo, levels for meeting, were common. The only thing that's uncommon is her sadness, which is increasing lately. She's injecting herself with more of the drug than earlier and taking it frequently.

Jungkook knows her addiction as he saw her cry, sob, and take drugs in front of him. It'd be a lie if we say he doesn't feel sad, he does feel bad, his heart clenched when he saw her once trying to kill herself with a kitchen knife while she was cutting onions one day. It's still a nightmare to him.

She was about to cut the knife until.

Flashback. (Last month.)

She was cutting onions to prepare food for her and Jungkook.

Flashbacks ran through her mind.

"You should've died. Why're you still alive?"

"It's because of you, Y/n. You. Because of you our daughter, my daughter, Aera died. Why do you have to do that? WHY?"

"Mama, i-it hurts."

"You're not the Y/n we knew. Go away from our lives."
" She was our daughter. You killed her."

"What if I kill them too? Like I killed your daughter in front of you."

"Better stay away from him."

"I don't love you. I hate you from the bottom of my heart."

"Don't ever come in front of me. I will kill you."

How can you kill something which is already dead? She thought with a slight smile while chopping the onions.

She tightly clutched the knife in her hand. Glancing at the other hand which held the onion in grasp, a tear left her eye.

Jungkook walked to the ball to see her in deep thoughts clutching the knife and a tear in her eye.

"It's truly getting hard." She mumbled as a tear strolled down her cheek.