CHAPTER- 26

Author's POV:

"Why can't we be normal again, Y/n?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, I miss you calling me hyung." Hoseok spoke.

"Y/n, let's get back, please. We can be a happy family again." Jin asked.

"I can't understand a thing you guys are talking about." She spoke while eating her noodles.

"We're saying that we should get back to our relationship and be happy with hyungs." Jungkook spoke with a smile.

She gaped at him and others.

"But, why do you want us to be like before? I mean, why suddenly?" She spoke nonchalantly.

"We want you to address us as hyungs again, Y/n." Namjoon spoke.

"And?" She gaped at him.

"And I want you back as my love again." Jungkook spoke.

"As I see, the 'Hyung' thing is okay. I will consider it." She spoke.

"I'd like to address you guys as hyungs again as you want." She muttered and ate her noodles.

"And what about me?" Jungkook asked.

"What about you?" She asked with a chuckle.

"You are playing too hard to get." Jimin chuckled.

"I love you and want you back as my wife. Please don't do this to me." Jungkook uttered with disappointment.

"We will see that. If I hurted you I am sorry." She stood up.

"Baby, please." Jungkook whined.

"Uh, I forgot to mention. I am going on a date today and maybe staying at Eun-woo's." She spoke.

"I will fetch you after your date." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Great, honey." She winked and gun shot him (with fingers. *pow pow*. Hehe.)

He was blushing at her act.

"Bye." She left.

At Y/n's room.

"Yes, yes. He sounded a bit sad when I mentioned I am going on a date with you." She spoke.

"I know you love him too and so does he. Let's stop this game and make everything right, Y/n." Eun-woo spoke sternly.

"You're ridiculous. I know what I am doing, Eun-woo. I know he's hurt, but I have a reason." Y/n added.

"Revenge?" He spoke.

"Why'd I take revenge? I have no interest in it, Eun-woo." She reasoned.

"Then what's it, Y/n?" He scoffed.

"I have a reason. It's not hate or revenge, it's just that I am being cautious for him, I don't want to lose anyone again, Eun-woo." She spoke sternly.

"Y/n, this might cost something precious." He warned her.

"I have money, Lee. I can offer." She chuckled.

"More than a thing, Y/n. Maybe a life." He spoke.

"I understand." She sounded gloomy.

"How about a movie night? We can invite them too. I bought new movies too." He tried to change the topic.

"Well, I need to ask. We had a rough talk this morning. So, I will ask and let you know." She spoke.

"How about I add them in this call." He asked.