CHAPTER- 7

Author's POV:

"It's enough. You don't want to die drinking alcohol." Jimin spoke as he saw her drinking another glass of beer.

"Another!" She banged the glass hard and it broke.

The bartender was scared of her.

"I'll pay for it too. Please give her another drink." He mumbled.

Nodding, the bartender served her another drink.

Smiling sheepishly, she took the mug muttering a sweet thank you in her drunken voice.

Jimin was nonplussed due to her behaviour, it's been an hour since they came here to a bar and she was drinking and drinking.

"Y/n, listen to me. It's enough, we have to get back home too, right?" He spoke with a sweet tone.

"Home? What's it?" She smiled sheepishly.

"Where, you, me, Jin-hyung, Yoongi-hyung, Hobi-hyung, Namjoon-hyung, Taehyung, and Jungkook reside. Let's go." He smiled and her smile dropped.

"That's a home?" She muttered.

"Y-You're mistaken.  I-It's not a home, it's my workplace." She muttered with a pout.

"Then what's your home?" He asked as he sipped his beer.

"Where I can live happily, with my love, my child, my parents, my brothers and my friends. That is home, not a shitty place like you said." She slurred and drank her beer.

"Then where's it?" He was amused.
She stayed still for a moment before answering.

"Yes, you're right. Where's the my home?" She narrowed her eyes while thinking and made a pout.

"Where's it, Y/n? I want to go there too." He chuckled.

She snapped her fingers and turned to Jimin.

"I found it." She smiled and brought her face near to him.

"I know where that place is." She whispered.

"Where's it, then?" He whispered.

"Do you want to see my home?" She asked and he nodded.

"But, I have a condition." She narrowed her eyes.
(Hey, she's in her drunk state.)

"What's it?" He brought his face near to her, almost their noses touching.

"You'd not tell those jerks about my home." She pouted.

"What if I tell them?" He asked, playfully.
"Then, no entry in my house for you." She crossed her arms while moving back.

"Oh, no, I won't tell them. Please take me there." He smiled at her childishness.

Gulping her beer, she nodded.

"You won't tell them, right?" She asked and he nodded frantically.

"Good. Come nearer." She ordered.
He obeyed. She bent a little nearer, his ear near her mouth.

"When I die, I will go home. And I will reside in my house. Don't worry, I'll let you in when you'll come." She smiled sheepishly and turned to drink her beer.

Jimin was nonplussed about her confession of her home. She's so sad to stay here that she wanted to go away, far from them.

"Hey, it's getting late. We should get going." He spoke while he gave his card to the bartender.

"Ummmm. But, I like it here." She slurred with a pout.

"It's getting late now. If they get to know, they'd come and escort you from here. You don't want that right?" He asked with a smile to which she nodded with a pout.