CHAPTER- 28

Author's POV:

"Y/n." The person spoke.

What's he doing here at this hour? Y/n thought.

"I missed you." He slurred.

She was quick enough to close the door, but he was quickest enough to stop it by keeping his foot and pushed it away.

Here comes my death. She sighed with her eyes closed.

She was backing away, but he quickly hugged her.

"I missed you, baby. I missed you. Please, I am sorry for what I did. I-I am so-sorry." He sobbed.

Jungkook's crying? She thought with her wide eyes.

She hugged him hesitantly, and patted his back.

"It's okay." She sighed.
(Close the door, kids. Mosquitoes will enter inside the house. Or worse any flies.)

"P-Please d-dont leave me. I-I am sorry." Jungkook hugged her tighter.

So tighter that she's out of breath.

"* coughs * J-Jungkook, l-leave me. I-I can't breathe." She coughed.

Giggling, he left her. Holding her by her shoulders he learned to kiss her.

Everything was going in haste with her, she was blank till a soft pair of lips collided with hers.

Wait, what? Her eyes widened.

Y/n was so into the kiss which was passionate, full of love. She tried to keep the pace up.

After a while he pulled off. His eyes screamed hurt,

"Baby, I-I know you're lying, y-you love me. S-Someone is threatening you. D-Don't worry. Your Kookie will make everything better for us." He gave her a smug smile.

She was happy, even if it's for a moment, she's happy that he's trying. But, what about her son?

"Baby, y-you will not leave me, right?" He slurred.

She chukled and made him sit on the couch.

"Wait here for a while." Y/n spoke while pressuring his shoulders to his.

He nodded with a pout.

"Don't leave me, Y/n." He hugged her by the waist.

Ouch. Why is he gripping me so tight? She closed her eyes.

Cupping his cheeks, she spoke, "Look, you're drunk. I will get something to eat, you must be hungry, hmm? Now be a good boy and wait. I will be back soon." She smiled.

"I will come with you." He spoke sternly.
She sighed.

"Fine." She spoke and he stood up.

"Y/n-ahh, what will you cook?" He asked as he saw her cutting vegetables.

"Hangover soup and some Rabokki." She spoke.

"I love you." He smiled.
(A little bit less drunk than earlier.)

She just hummed.

The 'I love you too' which he wanted to hear never left her mouth.

A bit sad, he sighed and sat.

She was done with the food and placed it in front of him.

"Eat. I will let hyungs know you're here." She spoke as she turned to leave.

She was stopped as he held her hand.
"Don't. Don't tell them. Let me stay here, please." He asked on the verge of crying.

He's speaking as if he's a child. She sighed and nodded.