CHAPTER- 31.1 (S-2)

Author's POV:

"So, you're saying that my mother died in an accident and I have a father." Seol spoke as he gaped at the 5 new faces.

Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Taehyung.

"Yes." Jimin spoke.

"Do I look like a fool to you?" Seol asked as he turned his head from the 5 new faces to Jimin with a frown.

"Mama told me that she'd explain to me about my dad. But, she died, so I have no father. Don't make me get sick of these new faces already. I have enough drama this week. My school's changes, my mother's death, and I have lost my iron man toy." Seol glared at the 5 new faces.

"Seol-ah, listen-" Seol cut off June.

"Eomma, let me talk to mochi. He's being too weird today." Seol narrowed his eyes at Jimin who gulped.

"Seol, they're your mama's brothers. You should not speak to them like this." Eun-woo added.

"Now, you *points at Yoongi * tell me how my mother died. I bet it's not an accident. I have seen her dead body. She neither has any bandages or wounds. No, there's no way it was an accident." Seol spoke coldly.

"Seol-" Jae-min was cut off by Seol.

"Kindly tell me what happened before I jump into conclusions." He glared at then.

"You're too intelligent, kid." Yoongi smiled proudly.

"I know, Mr. Min. And let me tell you this, my mother died on a mission. Or someone has killed her." Seol spoke out of the blue, making them nervous in their seats.

"H-How do-" June was cut off by Seol. 

"I overheard the conversation." He confessed.

"How can you lie to me, mochi? I had faith in you." Seol spoke as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Seol-ah." Jimin felt guilty.

"Uncle, I am tired. Take me to mama's house." Seol said as he got down the seat.

"Don't you want to know about your father?" Jin asked.

"I don't want to." Seol spoke sternly.

"Seol-ah, I know how you feel about lying-" Hoseok was cut off by Seol.

"If you know, you shouldn't have lied to me." Seol pointed at Hoseok.

"Seol, is this the way you speak to the elders?" Eun-woo screeched.

Seol's eyes went teary, "Y-You lied to me. You lied saying she died in the accident while she died on a mission. I just asked-" Seol was cut off by Eun-woo.

"You're a child, Seol." Eun-woo spoke sternly.

Seol just glanced at Eun-woo with his teary eyes.

Seol barged out of the room.

"Seol." June walked out.

"You shouldn't have been rough. He's a mere child." June scolded Eun-woo before going out to find him.

Meanwhile,

"Ouch." Seol bumped while walking.

"I'm sorry-" Seol was cut off by the person.

"Are you fine? Where are your guardians?" The person asked.

"I am going to my mother's house, Mr. Jeon. I have no guardian except my uncle." Seol mumbled the last sentence to himself.

Jungkook kneeled down and wiped the kid's tears.

"Do you have any siblings?" Jungkook asked.

Seol shook his head.