CHAPTER- 22.2

Author's POV:

After a month.

It's been a month since Jungkook got a threat from none other than Min Yoongi and he was so into finding them, but it turns out they hid from him well.

Meanwhile, Y/n was still recovering, she neither spoke to anyone after she woke up, nor anticipated to see any one.

Seol didn't know anything, he was waiting for her to return, but she didn't as she was hurt and is healing.

"How are you feeling now?" Eun-woo spoke while sitting beside her.

She gaped at him for a while before opening her mouth, but closed again. She nodded with her lips pursed into a thin line.

"How long are you gonna not talk? Hmm?" He asked giving her a milkshake.

She obediently drank and slurped.

"So, I talked to the doctor a few minutes back. Jae-min is here too." He started and she nodded while listening.

"And the doctor said you will be discharged in a day or 2 seeing your rapid recovery." He smiled as she slurped the milkshake like a kid.

"Seol is missing you a lot. You will go back to Jeonju-si. And stay there. I will get back here. Jae-min, June , Seol, and you will stay there." He spoke, she stopped slurping.

Why? The thought ringed in her head.
"I know what you're thinking, Y/n. Why am I sending you to Jeonju-si, right?" He asked and she nodded.

"It's that Jungkook is searching for Jae-min and June around Seoul. They are at Jeonju-si, safely." Eun-woo grinned.

She slurped the whole milkshake and kept the empty cup aside, wiping her mouth.

"Is that delicious?" He asked and she nodded with a grin.

"Good." He grinned and patted her head.

Meanwhile,

"What? Search for them soon. I need them." Jungkook growled at his agent.

"Sir, we're halfway done in the Seol. We'd do the rest in 20 days. I'm sorry for the delay, sir." The agent shuttered.

"Do it as soon as possible if you don't want your family to die." With that Jungkook hung up the call.

"Where are they?" He muttered as he sipped his alcohol.

At BTS mansion.

"He didn't complete searching for them." Hoseok analyzed.

"Hyung, you're pressuring him. He's hurt too after knowing she's innocent." Hoseok mumbled.

"Do I look like I give a shit? I need them, they know the truth, Hoba." Yoongi spoke.

"Hyung, please, what if they don't?" Hoseok asked.

"They do, Hoba. They're the only ones who know the complete truth. Search for Eun-woo, it'd be helpful." He spoke and left.

Next morning.

"Did you sleep well?" Eun-woo asked as he saw her waking up.

She stretched her limbs with a soft nodding.

"Are you able to walk?" He asked and she nodded.

"Good. Let's go. Jae-min went to clear formalities. And then he'd drive you to Jeonju-si." Eun-woo spoke, helping her.

She went to the restroom and got changed into a loose dull red t-shirt with a black shorts. Her hair was black and short.

"Shall we go?" He asked and she nodded.