CHAPTER- 29.1

Author's POV:

Y/n slowly walked in with steady steps.

"Welcome, Ms. Park." She was greeted by a person who sat in the dark room.

The building was the same one where Aera was killed, the place where Y/n lost her everything.

"I hope you're doing great these days with my Koo." The person chuckles.

The person wore a black dress which defines her curves along with a black mask. Only her eyes were visible.

"So, let's talk." She guesterd Y/n to sit.

A man gave her a chair and she sat hesitantly.

"So, how's my kookie? Is he fine?" The lady started.

"Who are you? Why are you doing this?" Y/n asked.

"I think he's fine as I see him everyday." The lady chuckled.

"Why are you doing this? We broke up, we divorced, we're not together anymore. You got what you want, you even killed my daughter. What else do you want?!!!" Y/n spat as tears streamed.

"I want your death." The lady spoke with a stern gaze on Y/n.

"I want you to die!" She screeched at Y/n.

Meanwhile,

"Y/n, love, where are you?" Jungkook spoke as he rubbed his eyes.

He just woke up and was searching for Y/n.

"Y/n-ahh, where-" He cut himself off when he saw a note on the dining table.

Hey, Jungkook.
Good morning, I cooked some food. Eat it and lock the door while leaving.
I'm going grocery shopping. Do take care.
Eat slowly.
Don't forget to lock the door.
Yours,
-Y/n-

"Grocery shopping? I think she left the house 2 hours back." He mumbled.

"Where she might be?" He sighed.

He sat and ate the breakfast slowly waiting for Y/n to return.

It's been an hour. No sign of her.

"Where she might be?" He sighed.

Being impatient, he dialed Jimin's number.

"Hello?" He heard.

"Hyung, can you track Y/n please. It's been almost 3 hours since she hasn't returned." Jungkooo asked, eyes on the main door.

"Wait a minute," Jimin spoke.

Jungkook hummed with suspicion.

"Why the heck is she in that building?" He heard Jimin mumble.

Jungkook was getting tense.

"Jungkook, take the car and go to the place where Area was killed. Y/n's there. She got threatened. I heard the call just now. Leave now, we're coming." Jimin spoke with a serious tone.

Nodding, Jungkook wore his crocs and exited the place.

He drove to the location Jimin sent.

At the building.

Y/n groaned as she got beaten up, another punch, she groaned.

"You're so easy, Y/n. So fucking easy. Just threaten you with your loved ones, you will come running like a little puppy." The last laughed while kicking Y/n in the stomach.

Y/n let out some blood from her mouth.

Y/n slowly stood up trying to fight, but was kicked.

"Hurting you gives me peace, Y/n." She laughed while kicking her hard again.

"So fucking peace." She grunted as she lived Y/n again.

Y/n groaned and held her leg pushing her to ground.

Y/n slowly stood up with a small smile.
Taking her pistol which was in back of her beige shorts she gave a smirk.

Spating out the blood she wiped her bloody mouth.

Y/n fixing her jaw slightly, she gave a smirk in triumph.

"You see, I truly love dogs. I do. * points at herself * and I don't want a fucking slut to be compared to them. I won't address you as a bitch." Y/n smiled as she loaded her pistol.

"You thought, I will fall for your cheap trick again?" Y/n laughes.

"I know who you're, baby." Y/n smiled looking down.

"What're you doing? Restrain her, bring her down to her knees." The lady screeched. Afraid, she was afraid of Y/n.

The men didn't budge, they stood straight.

"They're not your men, Lisa." Y/n smiled.
____________________________

This is one of the 3 parts. I will update the next chapter too, please be patient.
Just a moment, I am editing it once and checking the mistakes, after I am done, I will update it today itself.
Do comment hows it, is love to read them.
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.
THANK YOU.