CHAPTER- 29.4

Author's POV:

* thud * the pistol sound echoed.

"If I can't have him, no one should" Lisa growled in anger as she shot the bullet.

Yoongi didn't wait a moment to shoot Lisa between her eyebrows, and that's the end of Lisa's chapter.

"Y/n. Baby." Jungkook's eyes went teary as he saw her shielding him from the bullet.

Y/n got shot, her black shirt soaking in her blood which was oozing out of the wound.

Jungkook didn't wait for a second to hold her in his arms, hugging her.

"Y/n-ahh, p-please say something." He cried as he hugged her.

"P-Please take care of him." She smiled as she wiped Jungkook's tears away.

Yoongi was devastated and so were others. Y/n's breaths were getting shorter and shorter.

"I-I love you too, Kookie." She smiled while breathing heavily.

Jungkook carried her to the car as Hoseok drove the car as others followed in other cars.

Ditching the traffic signals Hoseok drove.

"Doctor!!!" Jungkook ran into the hospital with Y/n in the stretcher.

The doctor hurriedly checked her pulse and dragged her to the operation theatre.

"Mr. Jeon, please wait. You're not allowed inside." Nurse spoke as Y/n was led into the OT.

"Please come back safe." Jungkook mumbled as he broke down on his knees.

Everyone was nonplussed to speak anything. It was the first time Y/n got shot severely. (Yeah, yeah, who am I kidding.)

"Please make it safe. I need you, please don't leave me, Y/n-ahh." Jungkook prayed as tears streamed down his eyes.
(Kookie, please don't cry. I can't see you cry.)

Just like the day Y/n lost Aera, is Jungkook gonna lose Y/n too?

Hours passed in minutes, no sign of the doctors.

After a while, a doctor came out.

Jungkook approached the doctor before anyone could.

"H-How is she? Tell me she's fine, tell me she has made it, please." Jungkook approached the doctor.

____________________________

Okay, that's it for the chapter.

Next chapter will have sad and happy endings, you can prefer anyone or both (like me).

S - for a sad ending.

H- for a happy ending.

Do comment how the chapter is in the comments, and thank you.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.
THANK YOU.

Until then, good bye, take care~