Chapter- 30.22 (H-1.3)

Author's POV:

"Mama!" Seol hugged her tightly. Jae-min was a bit uneasy which made Y/n suspicious.

"Where have you been these many days?! I was waiting for you to come everyday." He cried in her embrace, her heart saddened she couldn't keep her promise.

"From now, mama will stay with you forever. We will go to our house and stay there. Forever." She smiled, hugging the petite body, caressing his small body.

I am sorry, kiddo. She bit her lip, not to cry.

The dinner went well, and Y/n tucked him in the bed.

"What are you hiding, jae-min?" Y/n asked, pouring a glass of beer for herself.

"I am not hiding anything." He spoke, cold faced.

"How's the baby doing?" She asked, "I know how hard you strive to keep your wife and the baby."

"Tell me what are you hiding-" The bell rang.

Who might it be at this time? Her thoughts tried to gather all the possible things, but never thought—

"I am sorry, we're late." The cold laugh, and stiff voice.

What's he doing here?! Her eyes widened, watching the empty floor. The glass in her grip fell down breaking down into pieces, the beer spilled on the floor.

What should I do? What if he- No! Seol is important- No! He'll find us anyway... She kneeled and tried to pick the pieces, only thing she thought would be best was acting cold and confident.

Her hand held the large piece, griping it tight without her knowledge, her face paled. Thoughts running wild.

"Everyone's here?" Jae-min spoke gave a quick glance at Y/n, "yes." he spoke and Jae-min moved aside.

Her wits won't work, she knew she can;t flee everytime. But wanted to do her best, was that wrong?

"Hello, Y/n." He smiled watching Y/n.

Jungkook's smile fell seeing her gripping the glass with her pale face and widened eyes.

She's under my genjutsu now?

"Y/n!" He tried to approach her until she pushed him. Breaking the little piece in her hand.

"Don't touch me!" Anger in her eyes, her pale and fragile body, "WHy are you here?!!!!!!" She screamed.

"Calm down, we need to talk, Y/n." Yoongi spoke, her hand bled.

"I don't want to. Please leave." She spoke, her eyes watered.\

What if they're after my baby? Her heart thumped at the mere thought.

"It's late. I 'm gonna go to bed." She turned to leave until Jungkook held her hand tightly.

She glanced at his face and then demanded, "Leave!"

"Why didn;t you tell us about Seol?" Taehyung spoke out of the blue, "We're friends! You could've at least-"

"I guess it's enough. I am tired-" She was yanked by her hand by Jungkook, her eyes widened.

"He's my blood! How dare you?!" His eyes were bloodshot, she wasn't ready to tell the truth about her Seol, and wasn't ready to confess about her insecurities.

With the other free hand she slapped him, her eyes tearing with each second. The air stiffened as the sound echoed, no one dared to say another single word.

"So what are you going to do?" Wiping off her tears her cold voice echoed, "He's not your son, he's my son. I raised him! I gave birth to him! I cared for him!" Her mind maddening, her eyes dilating to find a way out of this hell.