Chapter one ( How i met him )

HE USED TO LOVE ME...

🖤 Chapter 1 🖤

" Today is a beautiful day, I advice you guys to go out and profit of the sun....

" The-

- What are you listening to again ? The 14 years old boy asked his friend removing the later's earphones.

- Yaa. Leave me alone Hoseok. Jungkook responded putting back his earphones.

- shhhh.

The bus stopped a while after just in front of the school. Jungkook and his friend got on the sidewalks and looked around.

HS: Let's enter before they close the gate. We will be in a shitty situation again and I am tired of cleaning the toilets. People in this school are wild. Ewwww.

Jungkook chuckled and put his phone and earphones inside his pocket.

Then, they crossed the road to reach the gate of the school. The yard was full of students, chatting and running everywhere.

HS: Where are they?

JK: There. Yoongi hyung!! He yelled making the boy turning.

YG: What's up? I thought you guys would arrive late again. Tsss.

HS: almost.

JK: And who was the one who bought kimbap on the way ?? We almost missed the bus and made the way here by foot.

HS: Shhh. You enjoyed it too right? Ungrateful brat.

JK: tsss tsss.

YG: anyway. We should go to the classroom now. I heard there was an announcement or I don't know. Come on.

They nodded and entered the building.

jungkook was just following his hyung throught the hallway. He was quite, just observing.

They entered the classroom and went to their desks.

As soon as Hoseok sat on his chair, he began to chat with the guys behind him. About football and all.

Yoongi, him, played with the tennis ball he always had in his bag.

Jungkook pulled out his book and got lost in it. He liked reading, that was his passion.

He liked the fantasy world, far from the reality. That was fascinating him a lot.

HS: By the way, are you guys going to the volleyball match later? It's just after school. We should go.

- Yeah. Plus, I heard that there was a new player in the team of our shool. He is a senior.

- Mmmm. I also heard he was very handsome.

- And very pretty.

HS: Are you guys okay in your minds? We will go to the match not to drool on the players. Plus, no one is prettier than Yuna. Hahh. Yuna...

- You are dreaming again. She doesn't even know your existence. Poor thing.

HS: wanna die? Anyway. Kook? Jungkookie!

Jungkook removed his earphones and turned around.

JK: what?

HS: If you continue, i'm gonna take your earphones and step on them.

JK: If you dare. Whatever. What do you want?

HS: We were talking about the volleyball match of this evening. After school. Will you come with us?