Chapter forty-one ( Replaced me..)

Taehyung and Changho spent hours together. They felt quite comfortable with each other and there was a good atmosphere all evening.

Tae: Thank you very much for the evening. I haven't laughed so much in a long time. It was good.

Changho smiled and kissed Taehyung gently on the cheek. A gesture that the latter did not expect. He looked at him with wide eyes and chuckled.

What a situation!

Tae: Ya.

CH: I said I wouldn't give up, right?

Tae: You're going strong.

Changho burried his hands in his pocket and looked Taehyung in the eye.

CH: I'm very competitive. And when I have something in mind, I go to the end. I never succumb. Wait and watch how I will seduce you Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung pushed him lightly and patted his well-groomed hair.

Tae: Good night Changho. Return safe. It's late, be careful. He said a bit amused.

That Guy was really something.

CH: good night sweetheart.
Tae: Hyung.

CH: what?  Hahaha. Anyaway. I'm off then. Bye. He said a last time and walked away.

Taehyung stared at him until he entered the elevator and left his sight.

Tae: Hah.

He licked his lips and got back inside. He got ready to go to bed and lied down..

He looked at his social media, liked Jimin's post with Yoongi and smiled. Then, while scrolling, He came across a post made by Jungkook. That was a text as he always write.

Taehyung sighed and opened it.

"Love is the most vigorous force in the universe. It’s a magical process of transforming a stone into gold. It is alchemy. It is the most sublime feeling, yet it holds the power to destroy us, at any given time.

It is scary how something so close to perfection, a feeling so pure and magnificent can either make us the happiest person on the Earth, or the most miserable individual in the universe.

Naturally, when I first think of love, all that comes to my mind is a fairytale about two people destined to meet on their journey of life. I visualize a brief second when their souls connect."

Taehyung felt his eyes watering up. He bite his bottom lip hesitating to like it or not..

Tae: What the... Why am i even crying?  He wondered himself as he turned off the phone and put it down on the near-bed- Table.

Tae: Let's just sleep.. Yeah.. That's the best thing to do.

He switched off the lights and closed his eyes. But he knew it would take time before his mind will finally stop overthinking.

....
.......
... ........

At the same time, far from there. Someone was in the balcony looking at the tall buildings while sipping his glass of champagne.

Jungkook turned when someone patted his shoulder. He  smiled seeing the beautiful Tae-hee behind him.

TH: What are you thinking about? she asked stepping next to him.

JK: No. I was just absorbed in the beauty of Seoul. Hahaha.

TH: Really? don't we have the same view in New York? hahaha.