Chapter fourteen ( I used to love you)

🖤 Chapter 14🖤

- won't you have a talk with Jungkook first honey?  Mrs Kim asked Taehyung who was packing his clothes quickly not to miss the bus for Seoul.

Tae : I don't have time mom. I will call him when i'll be there.

Mrs Kim : Okay.. She said and sighed slightly. She felt a bit down and sad that Taehyung was leaving actually..

Tae: What's wrong mom?

She inahled shakingly and as soon, tears scrolled down  her cheeks slowly.

Tae: mom...

Taehyung pulled her in a hug and patted her back to comfort her.

Tae: I will be fine. Okay?  I will come visit you often.

Mrs Kim: Yeah. You'd better to. Do you have everything you need?

Tae: Yeah.

While they were talking, his father and brother showed up at the door.

Heechul: So?  Is it time?

Mr Kim: my lovely son.. Come to dad..

Taehyung smiled softly and went in his arms. He held him tightly. His dad kissed his hair and caressed his cheek.

Mr Kim: If something ever happen?  Come back to mom and dad okay?

Taehyung teared up and wiped his nose as he turned to his older brother.

HC: I'm coming with you at the bus station. He said and he carried Taehyung 's heavy bag.

His parents held each of his arms and went downstairs with him.

Tae: You guys should stay here... Hyung will be with me.. Good bye.. Taehyung said holding back his tears.

He held his mom's hand and kissed it.. Then, he stepped back and turned.

Tae: Let's go hyung.

HC: I'll be right back.
Mrs Kim: Have a safe trip..
Mr Kim: We love you!

Mrs Kim: I feel my heart breaking...

Her husband pulled her in a hug and tried to calm her down.. Their baby was leaving the house... Too soon unfortunately.

Taehyung and Heechul arrived at the bus station a while after ..

HC: What about kook?

Tae: He will be fine.. I will talk to him soon..

HC: Hah.. Taehyung. I'm gonna miss you..

Tae: me too hyung.

Heechul kissed his temple and patted his fluffy hair as he always did.

Tae: what do I do if things don't work with Eunho?  What will I do?

HC: If he ever does something to you, call me. I 'll always be there for you. I won't hesitate  to take you there myself and bring you back here.

Tae: Okay...

Tae closed his eyes a moment and heard the sea not far from there.. His chest tighten as he realised that it was the end of a chapter of his life..

Busan would always have a special place in his heart because it is where he met all the people close to him.

It was time to grow up.. Even if he didn't want to yet. He would be mother soon. He didn't really have choice.