Chapter nineteen ( mistake )

HE USED TO LOVE ME..

🖤 chapter 19 🖤

Taehyung arrived home overwhelmed with emotions.. He didn't know what to think.. He was confused about what happened the last night. Guess it was not a very good idea to drink that much.

He should have stopped himself. What if he actually did it with Jungkook..

He sighed loudly and fell on the bed. Lying there, thoughtful, he brushed his lips gently with his fingers and couldn't help but smile. Yeah he was frustrated but could he say that he didn't want it?

Like.. It was Jungkook. The guy he had a crush on since some months now..

He closed his eyes slowly and tried to remember but couldn't so he just used his imagination..

He imagined Jungkook 's touches.. Kisses.. On his lips and every part of his body. His breath, the way he would hold his waist and the gentle way he will caress his cheeks..

He got all red by the thoughts and covered himself out of embarrassment..

Tae: I should not be so happy about that.. I don't even remember anything and he was drunk.. He didn't know what he was doing.. He said the faxe saddening..

Tae: But on the other side... He said he had a dream.. Why would he continue if he knew it was me.. He knew but he just assumed it was a wet dream..

He sat down quickly and tapped his cheeks. His imagination was going wild again.

Tae: No.. He was drunk.. That's all..

As Taehyung was convincing himself that everything happened because of alcohol ,someone knocked at his door.

Tae: Jimin.. I know it's him. He said as he stood up and went to open.

He was right, that was Jimin already dressed up for work.

Tae: Are you going to work today?

JM: Yeah. Of course. Works don't care that you guys were drunk yesterday. You could have just dose the alcohol.. Bastards. I had to take everyone home.

Taehyung caressed his temples and groaned.. He sat on the sofa and sniffed.

After removing his shoes, Jimin went to Join him.

JM: So? Did you just arrived from Jungkook's house?

Tae: Yeah. He responded lazily. I am so tired..

JM: Did you guys had sex?

Jimin's indelicate question made Taehyung cough hardly.

Tae: what???

JM: You were drunk. Did you do something you might regret?

Tae: NO.. I mean.. I think.

JM: What do you mean I think. You are not sure??

Tae : Argh! I don't know anymore Jimin.. I don't have any clue of what happened the last night. I had a balckout after..

Jm: after what?

Taehyung bite his lips and began to play with his fingers.

JM: After what Taehyung?

Tae: after I unzipped his pants....

Jimin's jaw dropped. He covered his mouth and stood up immediately. He was shocked. SHOCKED!

Tae: What....
JM: what do you mean what?? You just had sex with Jungkook!

Tae: what?? No. Until I remember doing so, it is a big no!