Chaptet fourty-two ( Let's make love )

🖤🖤

Jungkook started the car after calming Taehyung down and began to think on the way.

Should he bring Tae back to his house ?

But at the same time, he didn't know his password and his new place was very still uknown to him.. That was going to be quiet complicated.

JK: Taehyung? He called the older leaning his head on the window and looking outside with tired eyes.

Taehyung just groaned and turned around.

JK: what about Yeri? Where is she ?

Tae: Mmm.. She is with her dad....

JK: are you sure?

Tae: I am her mom, I should know what is going on in her life right? Jinjja.. She is fine. Safe at her father's house.

JK: okay okay.. No need to get angry. I was just asking because I am concerned about her.

Taehyung pouted.

Tae: anyway.. Kookie... I am so sleepyyyyy.

Jungkook looked at him and sighed.

JK: Your building is still far...I..  Aish. Anyway. I guess I don't really have choice. Damn it.

He turned the car and took the opposite way.

They were heading to his flat now.

The two boys arrived after some minutes. Tae was already asleep when Jungkook parked the car. He got out and opened his door like a gentleman.

He held him and struggled but managed to take him on his back.

JK: Hold me for God's sake. I won't refuse some help!

Tae: Mmmm. The older boy just hummed holding his neck.

Jungkook locked the car and held Tae' thights.

Then, here they were, on their way for Jungkook 's floor. They took the evevator first.

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly and turned his head to find himself on the mirror in that position with the brunette.

He couldn't help but smile.

The other one noticed it and licked his lips.

JK: what's up?

Tae leaned his head smoothly in a cute way on his back and smiled. He was adorable.

Tae: Can't you see how cute we are?  *drunk voice*

JK: I can see.

Tae: Mmmhaha.

JK: Aren't you sleepy?

Tae: I don't know anymore..

JK: Would you mind walking on your own legs to the flat then ?

Tae: Noooo. I want to stay like that.. On your back...

JK: hah. Alright. We are almost there.

The door of the elevator opened and the duo walked in the hallway to get in front of Jungkook 's appartment. He entered the password and got inside , Taehyung still clinging into him like a baby to his mother.

JK brought him to the bedroom right away and lied him on the bed gently.

Taehyung felt good and hugged the pillow next to him. The bed was comfortable.