Chapter thirty four ( Murder )

HE USED TO LOVE ME..

Eunho and his daughter spent a very good afternoon together and at evening, he brought her back to Taehyung as he promised after the dinner.

EH: Thank you for letting me spending time with her today. I appreciate.

Tae: You'Re welcome.

EH: Also,I am sorry again. I know what I did was unforgivable but... I promise, I'll do anything for Yeri and to make you forgive me.

Taehyung licked his lips and lowered his head. Eunho held his hand and smiled.

EH: I hope it will be the case soon.

Tae: Yeah. You have to go now and it's getting late. You should go home. He said pulling his hand away. Taek care of yourself and get well soon.

Eunho lowered his head and nodded with a smile. Then, he turned and approached his girlfriend some meters from there.

Tae looked at them entering the elevator and sighed. He joined Yeri inside. That night, he was alone at home since Jungkook had some works to do.

Tae: Time to sleep baby!

They both changed in pajamas and went to sleep together in Tae's bedroom. Yeri fell asleep very quickly as usual..

Taehyung was about to leave from dreamland too when his phone rang suddenly. That was his parents who was still very worried about their granddaughter.

Tae: Hello?  Mom?

[ honey!  Hi. How are you?]

Tae: I am fine.

[ And what about Yeri?]

Tae: well.. In general, she is fine and.. Yeah... I will explain everything soon.

[ hah. I really want to see her. Can't you guys come here and stay for some days?  ]

Taehyung thought a moment and that was indeed a good idea. He needed fresh air and Yeri would love to meet her grandpa and grandma after so long.

Tae: Hum.. Okay. We will come soon. But, first  I have to call my boss. It's been days that I didn't go to work.

[ Okay. We are waiting for you. We just wanted to make sure that you are fine. Now, we are so relieved.] 

Taehyung smiled and wished them a good night before hanging up. He immediately dialed Jimin's  number.

[ Yes sweetie?  Is everything okay?]

Tae: Hey.. I am feeling so bad Jimin.  you are my bestfriend and I feel like I am taking advantages of it but, I have a request.

[ what do you mean?  ] Jimin asked a bit amused.

Tae: Hum.. I didn't attend work yet and..

[ shhh. About that?  It's okay Tae. Yeri needs you now more than ever. You have to be with her.]

Tae: But, what about my..

[ Listen, you have the right to rest. So ,don't worry about work now. You are a mother first.]

Taehyung almost teared up. Jimin was just an incredible friend.

Tae: Thank you chim... Good night bestie. Muah.

[ Hihi. Muah!]

Jimin hung up.

Taehyung lied down and caressed Yeri's hair.