Chapter three ( It's you)

HE USED TO LOVE ME.

🖤Chapter 3🖤

- Jungkook?  What are you staring at? Yoongi asked Jungkook as he patted his shoulder slowly.

JK: ah?  Nothing.

Hoseok and Yoongi looked at each other and looked throughout the window to figure out what exactly he was looking at since a while so tenderly.

A look that they never saw before.

They saw the volleyball team having fun outside. They just finished a match and came back winners.

HS: Why are you so distracted by them?

JK: what?  No. I am not. I was just watching.

YG: Just watching?  Don't you lie to us.

Jungkook came back to his book and tried to act as normal as possible but his friends looked at him with round eyes suspicious as hell about something.

YG: You are not acting as usual. Something 's wrong with you dude.

JK: What?

HS: hmm.

Hoseok opened the window and tried to look closer at the seniors in the yard.

One of them looked up at them and showed his beautiful boxy smile.

HS: ah?  He is smiling at me???

YG: Who?

JK: What....

Jungkook got his head out and bite his lips.

Taehyung waved at him cheerfuly while giggling.

Tae: HI!!  He yelled.

Jungkook 's cheeks got all  red as he waved back shyly. Then, he sat down properly and fixed his hair. He cough and smiled softly. A smile which didn't escape the two other boys sharp eyes.

YG: No way.

JK: What?

HS: I understand now. Why you are waking up so soon, why you don't wait for me anymore  for school. Why you cut your hair and why you are finally caring about your look.

JK: ye?

They began to tease him.

HS: Jungkookie Is in loooove. The older said cupping his face in his hands.

Jk: what?  No. Of course not! Jungkook protested while pushing him away.

JK: Don't say nonsense.

YG: Heeey. We 've been friends since we are babies. Do you truly think that after 14 years of friendship,  we aren't able to know it when you have a crush on someone. Shhhh. We are smarter than that dear.

Jungkook looked at them with red ears. He felt so shy about it.

JK: I... I...

HS: You love Taehyungie hyung.

He hiccuped suddenly and covered his mouth making his friends bursting in laughter. Their little kookie was in love and he was so cute.

His first first love.

…………………🖤🖤………………

Jungkook couldn't belive his eyes.. He just ran into Taehyung. The boy that he lost contact with for almost eight years. That felt weird.