Chapter fourty-four ( I'm not giving up )

That deep talk with Jungkook was necessary for Taehyung. They needed to sort things out and now, that was done.

Both hearts could finally sigh in relief . After walking sometimes in the park hands intertwined, like newly weds couple, they went back to Jungkook 's apparentment. Yeri has finished her game and was now ready to leave.

Tae: Okay. We will meet at work Jungkook.

Yeri: " Bye eonnie."

TH: Bye!!  Come back often.

YR: "okay!" The little Yeri signed with her huge boxy smile.

Taehyung held her hand and they were about to go when Jungkook stopped him right in his track.

JK: Wait.. Didn't you forget something?

Tae: what?  No. I have my clothes, my bag, Yeri..

Jungkook didn't waste his time and pulled him by his waist slowly, then, he placed a sweet kiss on the older's lips.

Taehyung was pretty flustered while the two other girls ' eyes widen. They looked at each other and covered their mouths.

TH: What the hell was that?

Taehyung 's cheeks flushed. He was so shy that JK would do that in front of his daughter and someone he barely knew.

JK: That would have been rude if you left without saying an appropriate good bye to me. Right?

Tae: ...uhm.. Yeah.

Yeri: " Did you make up?? "

Tae: We will talk.. At.. At home. Okay. Let's go now. Bye guys.

Jungkook smiled while Tae hee waved at them. Then, once the door closed, she smiled widely and tapped Jungkook 's arm.

TH: You.. Tss tss. Salute. Hahahaha.

JK: Pfff. Aren't you late for work?

TH:  Don't change the topiiiic.

JK: Leave me alone Tae hee. He said walking to the room.

TH: Ya!  Tell me what happened at the park!  A miracle?!!

Jungkook chuckled and went to take a shower. He had work after all. And he wouldn't miss it for anything. He would see his beautiful Taebear after all.

...........
...............

Taehyung dropped Yeri at school. She was ready from her dad's home. He kissed her cheek and drove to work.

On the way, he couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook. His heart was fluttering whenever his face was brought back to his mind or when he remember his touches and whispers. That wad an amazing feeling that he missed.

He arrived at work and met everyone 's questionning eyes. They knew Tae was with Jungkook and they all were impatient tou hear about what happened..

Tae: hi?

- OPPPPA!  How was it??
- Did he kiss you??
- Hah!  Did he Confess onve again??
- Are you back together??

Tae: Well.. Uhm..

JM: SHUT UP! Let him talk. So??? Jimin said holding his hand and making him seat.

Taehyung looked at them carefully and smiled.

Tae: Why are you so invested in my love life tho?  Haha.

- We were there since you guys met after many years.
- we litteraly saw you growing!