Chapter twenty three (newly father)

.......

Nothing is better than being in the person you love's arms. Where you feel safe and the most comfortable.

That is what Taehyung was feeling everyday since a week now. He and Jungkook were living their best life that Tae was completely calm and serene. Even about his daughter's custody.

That day, Yeri would spend the whole journey with him. He was happy and couldn't wait to take her with Jungkook at  Eunho's house.

Jungkook was on his phone while playing with Taehyung 's hair who was lying on his  laps.

Tae: we should go now. She must be waiting.

JK: I was ready since a while. You are the one still in pajamas babe.

Taehyung chuckled and sighed.

Tae: Mmmm.. I should get up now.. But you are so comfortable. How do i do?

JK: Shhhh.
Tae: Hahaha.

JK: Mhm?  Namjoon hyung ent me a message. I have an interview later at 10.

Tae: Ohhh.
JK: yeah. To talk about the book. Hah.
Tae: Me and Yeri will go with you.

JK: That would be boring. But alright.
Tae: Okay.. Oh and Jungkook? 

JK: Yes?
Tae: When is Hoseok coming back again?

Jk: I don't really know. He is working alot and when he go on business trip like that, it can last a month or even more. Why?

Tae: He told me he wanted to talk about something to me the other day but couldn't because he left in a hurry. I wonder what was it.

JK: Mmmm. He will tell you when he comes back then. For now, go take a shower and change. We have a baby to take.

Tae: Hihi.

Taehyung stood up and streched his arms, then  he went to change. Jungkook put down his phone and shut his eyes a moment..

JK: Waaa.. I am so tired those days...

After some minutes, Taehyung showed up at the door all dressed up.

Tae: How do you think?
JK: Always stunning. Jungkook said and kissed his temple.

JK: Let's go now. He continued and grabbed his coat on the couch.

Taehyung stared at him and smiled instantly.

Jk: Wae?

Tae: You look like the main lead of a drama dressed like that. You know, the rich boy who make everyone melt.

Jungkook giggled at Taehyung 's cuteness and held his hand.

JK: You are adorable. I will have a heart attack if you continue.

Taehyung bursted in laugh and caressed his arms.

Tae: Let's go. Hahaha.

The walked out of the flat and went to Eunho's house which was quiet far from there.

Taehyung waited outside the building for Yeri to get out with her dad. And after some minutes of waiting, here she was.

Tae: Heyyy!

Yeri ran to him and they hugged tightly.

Tae: Good morning Eunho.

EH: Good morning. Be nice Yeri.