Chapter thirty-three ( A great new)

HE USED TO LOVE ME

After some days at the hospital, it was finally time for Yeri to go back home. She spent all her time with Jungkook and Taehyung and, her and JK built a strong bond between them.

She was now followed by a qualified doctor to help her communicating and get used to her new life.

JK: Did we forget something?

Tae: I don't think so.. Medicines, clothes,....no. Everything is here. We will go back home. Okay?

Yeri: *nod*

Tae: Are you happy?

Yeri smiled widely and nodded more vigorously. She was indeed delighted to leave that sad place.

Jungkook pinched her chubby cheek and started the car. Here they were on their way for Taehyung 's apartment.

The ride took less than an hour. Once they arrived home, the little girl ran to her room to play with her toes. She missed them a lot. It's been a while.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung 's tiny waist and kissed his temple before caressing his back gently.

JK: See?  She is totally fine.

Tae: Yeah.. Once again, you were right. Hahaha.

Taehyung got on his tiptoe and kissed Jungkook deeply.

Tae: Do you want me to cook something for you?

JK: I'll do it. Go play with Yeri.

Taehyung nodded and yawned.

JK: Tired?

Tae: No. I am fine. See you later.
JK: Okay.

Taehyung smiled at him softly and went to his daughter 's room. Jungkook looked at him fondly and sighed. He was relieved to finally see Tae's smile back on his beautiful face.

He lifted his sleeves and got ready to cook.

Taehyung sat on Yeri's bed and held her pillow.

Yeri turned to him and signed things that he didn't understand right away.

Tae: what do you mean honey?

She thought a moment and looked around. She took her dolls and pointed at Ken.

Tae: What.. Mmm. Do you ask where is dad?

She nodded slowly and looked at Taehyung with her Doe eyes.

Tae: He is.. At his house. Why?  Do you want to meet him?

Yeri: *nod*

Tae: Yeri.. You know, mommy is very worried when you are with dad. Especially after what happened.

The babygirl pouted sadly and lowered her head which made Taehyung sighed.

Tae: Do you really want to see him?

Yeri: *nod*

Tae: ..... Alright .. I will talk to him and you guys will be able to meet soon. Is it okay for you?

Yeri nodded with her boxy smile and jumped in her mom 's arms.

The latter chuckled and caressed her hair gently.

Tae: let's play together, then, you will get  a shower and change into your pajamas.

Yeri: *nods*