Chapter fourty-six ( fight)

........

The flat has been very quiet the last few hours. Tae was sleeping soundly in the room. Nothing could wake him up from his sweet dream.  But eventually, he opened his eyes at a point and looked around ,rubbing his itchy eyes.

Tae: Kook?  He called out for his boyfriend scanning around briefly.

No response so he stood up and fixed himself. He wore his coat which was hanging in the living room and pulled out his phone. That was almost 5 p.m.  he had to pick up Yeri. He yawned and grabbed the keys of his car on the table. Then, here he was on the way for his daughter 's school. When he arrived, he got surprised to see Eunho in there waiting with Yeri at the gate. Confused, he walked over burying his hands in his pockets.

Tae: Mhm?  What is up?  She is not supposed to be with you today. Or did I..

EH: Oh. Hi. He greeted Tae with a sweet smile. Yeah.. No. She was not. I actually came here today because I needed to talk to you.

Tae: Oh. I 'm getting curious. What happened? He asked looking at Yeri.

YR: " I would like to go to Tokyo with dad " She signed happily.

Taehyung was taken by surprise.

Tae: Ah?  Japan?  When??

EH: well,  I have some works to do there and I planned to take her with me. I. Just couldn't inform you until now sorry.

Tae: Oh.. Well.

EH: You should not worry. You can trust her to me. Plus, that would be her first time leaving the Korean soil.

Taehyung smiled and caressed Yeri's hair gently.

Tae: you really want to go?

Yeri nodded  with her b
Head. Of course she did.

Taehyung sighed. He didn't have choice but to accept. Plus, he knew Yeri has been waiting for so long to go there. She's been very fan of Mangas and anime for a year now.

Tae: Well. Sure you can go. I will miss you but.. That's fine. As long as you enjoy. How many days?

EH: a week or two. This is during her vacations so..

Tae: alright. And actually, I was about to talk to you too. I'm going on a business trip at Jeju this week end and I wanted you to look after her while I am gone.

EH: well. This is perfect then.

Yeri smiled widely and hugged her mom tight.

EH: Oh. We are leaving after tomorrow.
Tae: oh.

EH: Yeri, sweetheart, do you want to stay with mom until then?

The little girl nodded with a smile.

EH: Good. See you tomorrow then. Get her stuff ready Tae.

Tae: Of course. We will get into it tonight.

EG: Okay. He said kissing Yeri's chubby cheek softly.
He bidded good bye to the mother-and-daughter and got in his car. He still had plenty of things to fix before leaving 

Tae and Yeri looked at his car getting far and left for home. They arrived a while after. On the way, the boy called Jungkook to inform him of where he was. 

....... 
............

JM: Is he okay?  Jimin asked with concern taking a sip of his coffee.