chapter twenty eight ( memories)

HE USED TO LOVE ME..

Chapter 28..

They all left the cimetery some minutes after and went to a restaurant. There was not much people so that was perfect to sit and just talk.

All their gazes were on Jungkook who looked gloomy and sad.

Tae: kookie. Are you hungry?

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and just smiled. Tae smiled back and held his hand tight.

JK: As long as you guys are here.. I am fine.. Don't need food.

JM: Okay but.. We are in a restaurant. We have to order. At least water.

YG: You are hungry. Aren't you?

Jimin pouted and held his tummy.

JM: Yeah.. We didn't have breakfast.

YG: Hah. Okay.

HS: I'm gonna order for us. What do you guys want?

Tae: Just a cup of tea and cupcake.

JK: The same for me.

JM: for me, pasta. And... Rice?  I don't know why I am craving of rice...

YG: No no. Just soup. For the both of us. It should be fine. Right Jimin?

JM: Ah?  ......yeah. Go for the soup then.. Shhh.

They chuckled and Hoseok went to order.

YG: You should have called us. We always come here together. 

JK: I know I know..  I was just.. I wanted to be alone.

Tae: From now on, share your problems and worries with me.. When you feel sad, just call me and I'll be there in no time.

Jungkook giggled and looked ahead him then, noticed Hoseok.

YG: Did you decide to forgive him?  You know he was very worried for you.

JM: Yeah. When we went to see you at your flat yesterday, he was already there. He looked for you everywhere and it's him who told us that you might be here.

Tae: Jungkook.. He is your friend and you love him. You love each other. Don't let an idiot like me ruin your friendship. Mhm? Don't hate him..

JK: I don't hate him.. How can I even hate him..

Yoongi smiled satisfied and patted his shoulder gently.

YG: By the way.. Did you meet you father?

JK: I.. Not yet.
Tae: .......

There was a long silence after that. Until Hoseok came back.

HS: That will be ready soon.

He turned to Jungkook and smiled.

HS: are you feeling better?

JK: Yeah. Thank you for coming here. I didn't know what I would have become if you weren't here.

Tae: Let' s just eat now. Okay?  We all will feel much better after that.

The food arrived some minutes after and they began to eat. They all were indeed hungry. None didn't eat anything until then.  Taehyung and Jungkook constantly glanced at each other and smiled.  Taehyung felt so bad for his boyfriend but he didn't show it not to sadden him even more.