Chapter four ( job)

HE USED TO LOVE ME

🖤Chapter 4🖤

Taehyung stayed there a long moment.. He couldn't move a inch of his body. He never saw Jungkook acting this way. He never saw him so... Cold ..

It even seemed like he was heartless. The light in his eyes had dissapeared. And his face was straight.

He gulped and held his chest.. Of course it hurted. That was Jungkook. The boy he used to know as a child but...a changed one.

Tae: O-okay...I.. I guess he doesn't remember me? Did I change that much? He wondered ignoring the hatred in Jungkook's eyes.

Tae: yeah.. He just forgot. That is normal.. It's been a while since we met.

He closed his eyes a moment and took a deep breath. Then, a smile curved on his lips.

Tae: He grew up a lot... jungkookie became a man. He is no longer the young boy from the middle school.

He left a little sigh and decided to go back inside. Jimin must have been waiting for him.

He got in and saw his bestfriend talking with some girls.

The last turned around and finally found Taehyung. He smiled and bidded good bye to his colleages, then, he walked toward Taehyung who was holding his bag tightly.

Tae: Are you done?

JM: Yeah. I have finished with work for today. I will spend the whole day with you. Let's go home now and.. Let's talk.

Tae: Okay. Taehyung said in a low voice.

Jimin grabbed his hand gently and they went to the car.

The pink haired boy drove faster than usual. He knew Taehyung was tired and that he needed to rest.

But of course, as Kim Taehyung, he would never say that out loud. He was "strong" and " solid".

They arrived at Jimin's flat a while after. It was in a famous building at seoul.

Taehyung got in and removed his shoes. It was very modern, all in black and white, totally Jimin's style.

JM: You never came here did you?

Tae: no.. That is very beautiful and class.

JM : make yourself comfortable. You are at your home after all. I'm gonna take your stuff to your new bedroom.

Tae: Okay...

Jimin left the huge living room and walked to the corridors. Taehyung pouted and looked around carefully.
He smiled when he saw some pictures of Jimin hanging on the wall.

Tae: waaa. I never saw his baby pictures...

How come he never came ro his best friend's house?

Well..

He just never thought about going there. They always met outside. Jimin couldn't see his house so why would he see his?

For the little story,

Jimin and Taehyung met in one of Taehyung 's match. He was back then in the national team and felt very proud of it.

Jimin was a fan of him and he went to watch the match.

Taehyung was amazing as he always said.

Very quickly, they began to hang out together and to get very close to each other. That was all before Yeri's birth.

Jimin knew everything that happened between Eun-ho and Taehyung. They used to be in love..