Chapter seventeen ( kiss )

🖤Chapter 17🖤

Taehyung got in his room exhausted.. He didn't like going out at night l ike that plus, that was a very bad dinner..

He never felt so uncomfortable in his life.. All of these were not Jimin's fault he thought. He should have just refuse to go there and stay home chilling in front of a good Netflix movie. That would have been better.

He sighed loudly and walked to the bathroom to wash his hand and face, and to remove his makeup.

he looked at himself in the mirror and couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook.. as he has been doing for days now , surprising himself...

he had spoken to him and even invited him to take him home .

They could have Talked on the road to his building if he hadn't received this call from... his girlfriend.. as he had understood.. he didn't want to hate Mijin.. she was nice but... She was really pissing him off right now.

like If she stole something that belonged to him.. which was not the case at all.. Jungkook was never his.. and he will never be so...

Taehyung loved Jungkook.. he could admit it now.

but it's not reciprocal... or rather... it's no longer reciprocal.

He took the soap and started slathering it on his face and rince it. Then he changed into more comfortable clothes. An over-sized white hoodie and  sweatpants.

not wanting to watch TV, he just decided to go to sleep.. it was late too. He slipped into his blanket and stared at the ceiling for a long moment...

he was always wondering, when did Jungkook start to take possession of his heart and his thoughts by the way.. it just happened like that without him being able to notice it..

Loving is difficult. Is not it? he would never have thought it.. and he never felt so much pain and love like that even with the father of his daughter..

It's different.

You have to believe that people are right.. love grows little by little. maybe those were feelings he felt before but he never paid attention to them because.. it was Jungkook. the young boy who lived in the other house, the little geek he had as a friend..who he even considered as little brother..

the young boy he loved now as he would love a man... and no longer his brother...

He sighed and patted next to him to find his phone but there was nothing.. so he straightened up immediately with both eyes wide open...

he looked everywhere after that but found it nowhere..

Tae: shit.... where did I put it again ??? aish!!!

he rubbed his face in extreme frustration and groaned.

...........

Meanwhile at the restaurant.

..........

Jimin and Yoongi had finally stopped arguing and got out of the toilettes. Jimin was red with anger anyway. Yoongi really pissed him off this time. But when they got to the table, they didn't see anyone.

JM: where are they??

Yoongi then received a message from Jungkook.

"Hyung. we left. We weren't in the mood so....  see you soon. good night. and your boyfriend is beautiful in fact. You guys make a cute couple. Don't let my story with Taehyung all destroy between you. bye "

Yoongi pouted and put his phone in the back pocket of his jeans.

YG: They came back home.

JM: that's the worst idea we've ever had.. damn..