Chapter twenty seven ( Bestfriends)

HE USED TO LOVE ME..

Chapter 27..

After that fight with Hoseok, Taehyung just decided to take Jungkook away for a moment. Otherwise, it must have gone further.

He pulled him by his hand and got out of the club.

Taehyung tried his best not to get angry but for some reasons, he felt irritated. Violence was never a solution.

Tae: What was that?  He asked rather calmly.

Jungkook looked away and rolled his tongue which meant he was actually, really irritated.

Tae: Jungkook.
Jk: what?  He told me to punch him. I just did as he said. What's wrong with that.

Tae: So? Are you feeling better now?  After punching Your bestfriend?

JK: Yeah. He said looking at Taehyung in the eyes .

Of course he felt better. Way much better.

Tae: Jungkook. I understand that the situation might be hard for you but.. This is not right. Hitting someone on the face like that. You know I don't like it.

JK: So for you, How am I supposed to react?!  Jungkook suddenly yelled.

JK: My bestfriend is in love with my boyfriend and he even confessed to him!!  What the hell is wrong in this world?!

Taehyung licked his lips and sighed.

Tae: go home for now. Go to the hotel.

JK: I'm not leaving you here with him around.

Tae: what are you... Hah.  This is Hoseok. He won't try to do anything. And Don't you trust me that much? to the point of thinking that I could accept his advances when you're not around?? Taehyung asked him getting almost offended by his tellings.

JK: No.. But..

Tae: So go to the hotel and we will talk later. Okay?  Taehyung said with a straight tone. That was clearly the "hyung" who was talking ,ordering him.

Jungkook groaned and burried his hands in his pocket before starting to walk ,looking for a taxi.

Taehyung looked at him until he vanished from his sight and went back in,

Where he found Jimin treating Hoseok's lips while scolding him.

JM: I told you or not?? Huh?  He won't forgive you that soon. Shhh.

YG: You'll have to make lots of effort to get him back.
Taehyung walked to them.

Hoseok raised his eyes at the boy.

HS: I told him to. Don't get mad at him..

Tae: I know. I am not mad at him. Are you okay?

HS: Yes. It's fine. Don't worry.
Tae: I know he will calm down after some... Times and you will be able to talk. I mean, you are friends since you were born. You can't just break such a friendship because of me. That will be ridiculous.

YG: He shouldn't have confessed at the first place.. But.. Yeah. I can understand how it might be frustrating. To feel that and not be able to tell the person that .. You love him. So, I can't really blame you. Just promise me.. That you will move on now.

HS: I will. I will.

JM: Huu. Okay!  Where is him by the way? 
Tae: I told him to go to the hotel.