Chapter seven ( alone )

HE USED TO LOVE ME.

🖤 Chapter 7🖤

Taehyung spent the rest of the day with a sad face. He couldn't believe Mrs jeon was dead. She was such a sweetie and he loved her alot..

Now, he had the feeling that Jungkook hated him because of that..

" You were not there.. You were never there " he said.

He stayed in his office all along, until Jimin came to get him out of there.

JM: Tae?  Did you have lunch ?

Tae: Ah?

Jimin entered and took a seat before him with worried eyes.
JM: What is wrong?

Tae: Nothing.

JM: Did you have lunch I asked. No one saw you getting out of this room all day  and it's already the evening.

Taehyung sniffed and rubbed his face.

JM: Did you cry'??  Ya. What happened. Jungkook again?  Huh?  This boy...

Tae: No.. It's not him.. I.. I just feel bad today and I didn't have any appetite.. Plus, I think I am sick. I have a runny nose and my chest tickles.

JM: Gosh. You got wet by the rain yesterday???

Tae: I.. I gave my umbrella to Jungkook.

JM: And why??  You are really... Now look.

Tae: No.. It's just a little cold. I'll be fine soon. But.. Jungkook , when he get a cold, he can stay home during days. I wanted to avoid that. He said wiping away his nose and took pills.

JM: What are you eating ?

Tae: It's from Jungkook. He gave it to me this morning.

JM: You didn't eat anything than that?!  Yaaa!  Come with me right now. Your stomach will hurt you too if you continue.

He grabbed Taehyung 's hand and pulled him out of there.

JM: Let's eat.
Tae: Jimin. I still have work.

JM: I am your boss dummy. So you come with me right now.

- Taehyung. Are you okay?  You look pale.

Everyone turned to him.
- yeah. What were you doing inside so long?  No one saw you all day.

Tae: I was working on something.

JM: We'll gonna eat guys. I mean i'm gonna make him eat. We'll be back soon.

- Okay.

Taehyung couldn't help but to look toward jungkook 's office. It seemed like he was not there.

JM: let's go.

They got out of the building and went to eat in the restaurant they promised to go together from now on. There was just few customers that they didn't care about but actually, Hoseok and jungkook were eating in a table near the window.

JK: He got sick because of me.

HS: That is a typical Taehyung.

JK: What do you mean?

HS: he was always like that. Don't you remember? That was the day he got hurt because he took Eunho's punch instead of you.

Jungkook lowered his head and took a sip of his wine.