Chapter twenty one ( Explanation)

HE USED TO LOVE ME..

🖤Chapter 21 🖤

Taehyung was so upset from his discussion with Eunho that it took him a whole hour to calm down...

He knew he needed someone to talk to and a shoulder to cry on when he walked out of Eunho's apartment he shared with his girlfriend.

He was sitting on Jungkook's sofa with a blanket over his shoulders.

Jungkook looked at him from the kitchen and sighed. Seeing him in this state broke his heart. He finished Tae's hot chocolate and took it to him.

JK: Here.. it's going to feel good. It's chocolate. As you like it.

Taehyung turned with a sweet smile and took the cup from Jungkook's hands.

JK: Be careful it's hot.

Tae: thank you...

Jungkook sat next to him and watched him fondly.

Tae: I'm sorry.

JK: For what?

Tae: For embedding myself like that in your house.. maybe you had plans..

JK: No. I was actually going to sleep. Hoseok was supposed to come but he didn't so... it doesn't matter.

Tae: Alright...

jk: What exactly happened? with Eun ho?

Tae: I dropped Yeri off at his house and took the opportunity to talk to him because Yeri said something to me that I didn't like. I asked him why Yeri said they were leaving and he told me they were just going to leave and it was time for him to have full custody of Yeri. That he was the parent she needed...because he was getting married and...he has money. that, it would be better... for Yeri.

Jk: What did you say?

tae: that i didn't agree simply because she was my daughter and it was me who carried her for 9 months and gave her life.. i am her mother. But... He didn't want to hear anything and told me that we would meet again soon in front of a judge to decide...

Jungkook stroked his back gently.. he cursed Eunho in mind.. This fucker.

Tae: I know I'm never going to win... against him.. hah..

Jk: And a shared custody?You can ask for shared custody. Wouldn't it be easier to convince the judge about that?

Taehyung pouted and stared at Jungkook with his round eyes..

Tae: Do you think the judge would agree to joint custody?

Jk: Well yes.. It's normal that you also have her custody. she needs you as much as she needs Eunho. even more. Listen.. you have money now, a stable job, an apartment and that's it. It's a good environment for a child, isn't it?

Tae: Yeah...

JK: Wait.. I know a lawyer. I've known him since high school. His name is Seo Eun piyeong. He can help you. he specializes in such cases. I'll.. wait.. he said opening his phone.

Tae: what are you doing?

Jk: I'm sending you his coordinates. call him and say it was me who told you about him..

Taehyung smiled as he observed Jungkook.

JK: That's it.. It'll be fine.. okay? He said reassuring him as best he could.

They looked at each other for a long moment. Taehyung chuckled.

Tae: thank you for being there.. I don't know what I could have done tonight if you weren't here.. Jimin is not at home.. I think he is with Yoongi somewhere and even If I had gone to see him... He couldn't have comforted me like you do.