Chaptet twenty ( help me.)

HE USED TO LOVE ME

Chapter 20 ...

Jungkook came back home angry because of his friends persistence about his so called feelings for Taehyung. Which.. He knew didn't even exist.

Or maybe he didn't.. They indeed kissed the morning with their own volontee not because of alcohol or what..

That was a kiss they wanted.. The both of them.. That they " needed" to do.

He sighed at his own thoughts and sat on the bed.. That was sure.. He was the most touched and frustrated about what happened between him and Taehyung. Because he, remember evey single thing. He just thought it was a " wet" dream unlike Taehyung who didn 't remember a big part of the night.

he took off his socks and lay down on the bed... staring at the ceiling.. he thought about Taehyung for a moment and sketched a small smile..

It's been years since he did that... smile thinking of someone...

thinking of Taehyung..

He sat and relived all the scenes from last night.. His kisses with Taehyung and his soft skin.. his deep voice moaning below him.. even though he was dead drunk when they did it,

it was a very beautiful moment that Jungkook will never forget and never wish to forget.. it was their moment.. Of him and  Taehyung.

JK: Why do I always fall back into what's not good for me... I always end up in pain.. he thought to himself finally realizing what was going on.. it seems like he will never be able to, even if he wanted him to get away Taehyung from his head.  He got inked in him and even if he was going to stay in denial forever, it would never change the fact that he loved Taehyung and that he will always have a special place in his heart.. a little part named Taehyung. the problem is that because of this small part, he didn't open up to anyone.. he couldn't love another person like he loved this young man.

For some reason he didn't know, telling himself that, somehow confessing to himself that he still sensed love for Taehyung, felt good..

he groaned and ran a hand through his hair before going to take a shower. It was a long day..

As for Taehyung far from there

He arrived home a while ago now. he had a good meal, alone but a good dinner anyway.

he sat on the sofa ready to watch tv but his head was just elsewhere.. his kiss with jungkook in particular...it still made him feel those damn butterflies  in his stomach.

He couldn't stop smiling and blushing.. The way Jungkook just held his waist with his huge arms and placed his soft lips agaisnt his..

The feeling would never leave him.. That was permanent.

He just watched a moive without really watching it. That was impossible to think of anything else..

Afer some minutes , he decided that he was going to have a warm bath so he started the water and waited some more minutes to fill the bathtub.

When it was finally full, he entered the bathroom and began to undress.. He removed his shirt and saw all the hickeys once again.. He went closer ans began to caress the ones on his neck and shoulder..

Tae: I can't believe they are actually from him.. He said in a low voice.

He gulped and entered the warm water.

That was just how he liked it.. He made himself comfortable and while playing with the foam and bubbles , he shut his eyes and Jungkook took possession of his mind..