Chapter twelve ( what was that??)

HE USED TO LOVE ME.

🖤 Chapter 12 🖤

It's been a whole hour now that Taehyung was lying on the bed staring at the ceiling.
He felt uneasy and uncomfortable.. For  reasons he ignored..

Something was bothering him but what? Maybe the fact that Jungkook was with that girl Mijin.. But why would it bother him.

" It doesn't make sense" he thought.

He sighed loudly and sat down, rubbed his face out of frustration and looked at the book which was on the table. He pouted sadly and pulled his knees agaisnt his chest to burry his face in his arms.

Tae: what's happening Taehyung? He wondered him self.

Deep inside, he knew something was wrong. If he really considered Jungkook as his little brother, he shouldn't feel things like that when he sees him with another person.

It could be misunderstood with jealousy.. Or even love which he didn't feel for Jungkook at all..

Right?

Why was he doubting??

•..................🖤🖤🖤...............

The weather was good. The sun was shining and nothing would spoil the two boy's journey.

Taehyung leaned his head on Jungkook 's shoulder and raised his left hand to block the sunlight to reach his face.

JK: This is vitamin D.
Tae: Mmmm.. I just did a skincare.

JK: Hah. You and your skincares.

Tae: Of course you say that, your skin is perfect. You will never want something you already have. You know that you got more handsome? Haha. My soon to be 17 years old kookie. Taehyung said teasing him and squeezing his cheeks like he always does.

Then, he sighed and closed his eyes holding Jungkook 's hand gently. He was a very tactile person, he liked skin contact and he practically acted this way with everyone. That was Taehyung, and Jungkook knew it so it didn't really bother him.

Jungkook chuckled and looked at his right to see a man taking pictures of the pigeons pecking on the ground. He looked at him taking many shots for some minutes.

After a while, The man spotted him staring at him and smiled. He felt a sudden embarrassment and caressed the back of his head.

He turned to Taehyung and licked his lips.

- good morning?

Taehyung opened his eyes and Jungkook turned. It was the photographer.

Tae: Yes? Good morning sir. The brunette said politely with a smile.

JK: good morning.

- Hum... Can i take pictures of you two?

Tae: Well...

JK: Hum...

- You and your boyfriend are beautiful together.

Jungkook 's heart skipped and his cheeks flushed in just a second. He lowered his head and bite his lips. He felt so shy.

Taehyung just chuckled and unlocked his arm with Jungkook 's as he leaned on his shoulder.

Tae: go on.

The younger boy was a bit surprised. He thought Taehyung would deny and tell the Guy to leave because they were nothing more than friends but he didn't?