chapter fourty-five ( uneasy )

........... ...........

Taehyung was pretty flustered by what Changho said. He couldn't believe that the boy actually got that attached to him.. That was incomprehensible.

So when he said " I'm not giving up on you" , He was speechless. He didn't know what to respond to that..

So he just chuckled and punched his chest playfully.

Tae: what was that?  Hahahaha.

Changho  looked at him with fond eyes and got closer.. Taehyung was frozen. He looked at him right in the eyes and down at his lips.. Then, a smile formed on his face. There was a weird silence in the room which Yeri noticed  so she got out to see what was happening.

Her eyebrows furrowed when she saw the scene.

Tae: Changho...

CH: What?  Does that affect you?

Tae: Ah?

CH: If what I do now make your heart beat fast and give you butterflies.. I still can hope. He said calmly almost whispering.

Tae: ........

Yeri looked around her and went back to the room. Then, she took the vase on the table and threw in on the floor cautiously not to get hurt but to get her mom's attention.

Taehyung was brought back to reality harshly. He pushed Changho lightly and stood up. He rushed to the room.

Tae: Yeri?? Is everything okay??

Yeri looked at him with doe eyes and pointed at the piece of glass on the  floor.

Tae: Ya. What did you do??  Seriously Yeri.

Yeri pouted sadly.

YR: " I am sorry.. That was not on purpose. " she signed then looked at the door to find Changho.

CH: Are you okay?  Did you get hurt?

She shooked her head to say no.

YR: " I'm gonna find the broom. "

Tae: Okay. And hurry. Hah. Tae said sighing. He got on his knees and began to pick one by one the piece of vase. He was a bit sad because that was his mom's gift but.. That was okay.

Changho hurried to help him.

Tae: Thank you.

CH: It's alright. Don't get hurt with the.. This is sharp.

Taehyung smiled and stood up.

CH: Where should I throw it?

Tae: Over here. Follow me.

They cleaned up quickly.

Tae: Yeri, are you hungry?

Yeri shooked her head and yawned cutely.

Tae: Tired?  Me too.

CH: Mmm. I should leave you two alone to rest then. Sorry got disturbing you.

Tae: No no. You didn't. I liked the chicken. Tae said kindly.

Ch: you litteraly just drank the juice. Hahaha.

Tae: hah. Hahahaha. Sorry. I was not very hungry. He said lowering his head.

CH: Anyway. I 'm off then.
Taehyung nodded and took him to the door telling Yeri to wait for him in the room.