Chapter fourty-seven ( Baby is coming )

............

They all were pretty satisfied of the food in the restaurant. Not only that was one of their best meal but on top of that, they were very kind to them. Just for that, Taehyung didn't forget to leave an appreciation comment on their Instagram account.

But despite of the good time they had, they couldn't forget that Changho was also there. Especially Jungkook who was trying to play it cool even though he was about to explode of anger. Just seeing this man's face boiled his blood.

Tae: Jungkook? Let's go. Taehyung brought back his boyfriend to reality. He was busy staring at Changho.

Tae: what are you doing? Do you want us to stay here all night to stare at him? He asked teasing him.

Tae: You said you'd play it cool. So,

JK: I know. I will. We won't run into him often. anyway.

Tae: That's it. So, let's go babe. He said as he got in the car.

Wung: HURRY THERE!

Jungkook glared at the poor boy who turned to Saem slowly out of fear. Saem patted his hair out of compassion and sighed.

SM: Just be quiet for now.

Jungkook got in at his turn and started the car. His mood was completely ruined. Taehyung noticed it and caressed his hand slowly while he was driving. He glanced at the boy and left a little smile.

Tae: I love you. He said slowly crossing his boyfriend 's heart. The two others observed them from the back seats and smiled.

SM: Hah. When will I find someone to act like that?

Tae: Hahaha.

Wung: Right?

JK: Who knows, maybe he is already next to you but you can't see him.

Saem and Wung turned to each other and looked away with disgusted faces.

- God no. They said in unisson making Taehyung and Jungkook bursting in laugh.

They reached the hotel when it was already dark. Taehyung yawned and caressed his cheek.

SM: Are you sleepy?

Tae: Yeah.. What time is it?

JK: 8:20 p.m.

WG: It's not that late. I thought it was already around ten.

SM: We should go to sleep now then. We had a very good meal. It's a shame that Jimin was not there with us. He would have liked the food for sure.

Tae: Yeah. We will go there again tomorrow. After the meeting.

They nodded.

Jungkook wrapped his arm around him and smiled at the two others.

JK: We will be off now. Good night guys.

SM: Good night.

WG: I am going to the pool.

SM: At this hour?

WG: It's inside. Not outside and I heard it was warm.

Saem looked at him with round eyes.

SM: Oh. I'm coming too then.

Taehyung chuckled.

Tae: Have fun. Bye.