Chapter thirty-two ( smile )

HE USED TO LOVE ME...

🖤 Chapter 32 🖤

Taehyung did his best to make Yeri sleep and talked with the doctors. What they said didn't really help him.

"For the time being,we can't do much. We will see what happens later . "

" But Mr Kim, you should make up your mind. Yeri might stay mute "

....
.......

Tae decided to go out for a minute and take fresh air. In his head ,that was a mess.. Yeri was too young to go through those kind of things..

She won't be able to live with it.. Since she was used to talk. That would be very frustrating.

His heart was bleeding for her..

Tae: God... What have I done?  When will the sadness and hurting stop? Mhm? He said looking up at the sky. Then, he burried his face In his hands..

He had no tears left anymore. So ,he chuckled and sniffed.

Tae: everything is fucked up.. He murmured.

He felt powerless in front of everything that was happening. He wished he was at Yeri's place....

As he was lost on his thoughts, someone walked to him. That was Jungkook who  went to buy him milk at the nearby café.

The boy sat next to him and handed him the cup. Taehyung raised his tired eyes at his boyfriend and smiled weakly.

Tae: Thank you..

JK: She will be fine. Don't worry. We two are there for her to go through this.

Tae: she won't be able to talk again Jungkook. She... Hah... She won't be the Yeri she used to be anymore.

Jungkook turned to him and fixed a hair on his eyes.

JK: That doesn't mean she won't be happy. She will live her life fully and that disability won't stop her. She is just 4. She can learn to live with it.

Tae: I don't want her to feel different. You can't understand it Jungkook. She won't be a child forever.. She..

JK: I know what you are worrying about. She will enter highschool  later, college and she still has a long life ahead her .  You are scared that the world would be  too cruel with her because of her difference.

Tae: ......

JK: But.. Me and you, we will teach her to never give up and to be strong. Right?

Tae: How can you be so optimist? Taehyung said tearing up.

Jungkook smiled and pullrd him in his arms.

JK: She will grow as a beautiful and confident woman. So, don't worry. I know, at first  that would be hard for her as for us. But there is nothing we can't do together. She is surrounded with plenty of people who love her. Many uncles and aunts, grandparents, a bunny appa,

Tae: *chuckle*

JK: and,  a strong , wonderful mom who gives her unconditional love. He said softly and caressed Taehyung 's cheek.

Taehyung smiled and pecked on his lips.

Tae: I love you..

JK: I love you more.
Tae: I love you more than that.

The younger boy giggled and fixed Taehyung 's messy hair.

JK: This smile, this is what Yeri needs to see. Okay?