Chapter thirty five ( what do we do?)

HE USED TO LOVE ME..

Heechul slept after some minutes in his younger brother 's arms, giving time for their mother to prepare him something to eat.

Taehyung went to join her downstairs and looked at her washing the vegetables in silence.

Mrs Kim: what's wrong honey?

Tae: mom. Hee-chul hyung.. He is really not going well.. Eoteokke?

Mrs Kim raised her eyes at him. Taehyung was tensed up and very worried. He sighed and sat down slowly.

Mrs Kim: Did He talk to you?

Tae: I think he tried to... Hah.. He tried to kill himself.

Mrs Kim stayed quiet a moment and rubbed her face before sitting next to Tae.

Tae: He said.. That he tried to kill someone and is scared to try again because he failed.. Also, i found mark on his wrist of.. mutilation.. God.. I never thought i would say that one day.. My brother, tried to take his own life..

Mrs Kim lowered her head.. She was speechless, out of word. Heechul really needed help. That was vitale.

Tae: what will we say to dad when he will come back? Shouldn't we inform him about that?  This is important. Right?

Mrs Kim: Of course it is. But.. Hah.. I don't know Taehyung. I am so tired. I tried to be there for him but he doesn't seem to get better.

Tae: where does he live now?

Mrs Kim: He used to live in this neighborhood but moved to Jeju some months ago. After the divorce and all.. I guess he needed to stay by himself far from everything.

Tae: but it didn't change anything.

Mrs Kim: Yeah..

Taehyung patted his mom's back gently and sighed.

Tae: We will heal him. Don't worry.

As they were talking there while cooking, the door opened. It was Mr Kim who came back from his work.

Tae: Dad! You are back?

Mr Kim: Yeah. This is fixed now. Haha. He said happily as he patted Taehyung 's hair as he always does.

Mr Kim: Where is my favorite grand-daughter?

Tae: She is still sleeping.

Mrs Kim: Hee chul is also there.

Mr Kim: oh?  He didn't inform us.

Mrs Kim: yeah. He arrived by surprise. Right now, he is sleeping in his room.

Tae: yeah. Dad, can we talk a moment  ,there is a very important thing we would like to talk with you.

Mr kim glanced at his wife and nodded with a smile.

Taehyung took him to the living room and didn't waste his time but immediately talked about Hee chul's issue.

That was a shock but... He had to know it soon or later.

Tae: So that's it... Hyung.. He, is struggling.. Alot.

Mrs Kim: Are you feeling okay honey?

Mr Kim: Yes.. I am just a bit moved. Hah.. I didn't except that..

Tae:....

Suddenly, they heard someone getting down the stairs. That was the litte Yeri, rubbing her eyes looking for her mother.