Chapter Eleven ( what is that feeling?)

🖤 Chapter 11 🖤

After that incident, Jimin told Taehyung to just go back home and rest but he didn't want to. He still had work and why would he go home? He was not hurt or sick.

They went back to the company without Jungkook who litteraly went to change his shirt at home.

He arrived at his flat a while after, slammed the door and walked to his bedroom. That was a mess in his head. He felt different feelings that he couldn't understand at once. He was worried, scared but also very angry.

He calmed himself in the bathroom getting support on the edge of the sink.

He looked at himself in the mirror and his face soften. His heart was tight and Hoseok's words kept running through his mind.

" The opposite of love is indifference. Your hatred towards the one you used to love is just a refelxion of the powerful Love you used to feel and... Possibly still feel. "

He sighed and splashed water on his face.

His heart was pounding and he didn't know how to calm it. He felt powerless agaisnt his own emotions.

It took him some long minutes to pull back him self together.

Some minutes where he tried to organize his mind and thoughts.

How he took Taehyung in his arms and checked if he was okay completely careless about himself.

The fear to lose someone..

" Is it a sign of love? " he thought sitting on the bed looking in the air.

But then, he concluded that it was just a normal action anyone would have done in this kind of situation.

Right?

Jk: Yeah.. Stop.. Worrying about that kook. hoseok doesn't know what he is talking about.. Me, I know what I went through and.. I will never forgive him nor let him getting involved in my life again.. Once was enough.

He ran a hand in his hair and looked outside.

•.....................🖤🖤..................

- I'm gonna confess today.

Hoseok and Yoongi who were playing games on the bed turned to the youngest boy with round eyes.

Jungkook looked at the letter in his hands with determination.

YG: Waaa. Finally. After so many years. You finally have the courage to. I am proud of you.

HS: Good idea. You are seventeen now. He will see you differently. You are turning into a man. Go for it Kookie!

YG: Don't call him kookie. This makes him a baby.

HS: aish. Just shut up.

YG: anyway. Will you give him the letter just like that?
HS: buy him flowers at least.

JK: I already planned to. Who are you taking me for?

YG: and where is he by the way ?

Jk: He has a match today but.. He 'll be back home soon. I will wait for him outside.

HS: I thought he was in couple. That eunho.

Jungkook 's smile faded.

JK: I don't care. Even if he reject me. I just want him to know so.. I will feel better and.. You know.. I kept it for myself too long.