Chapter six ( you were not there)

🖤 Chapter 6 🖤

Taehyung arrived home a while after.. He was wet from head to toes.

Tae: Aish...

He entered the code of the door and entered.
He changed quickly into his slippers and ran to the bathroom to take a shower and to change.

After some minutes ,he got out with dried clothes, a huge T-shirt and a short that he was wearing for sleeping.

He looked through the window at the rain pouring harder as he wiped his hair gently with a towel. there was complete silence in the apartment.

As he watched the rain fall hard and harder. A small smile appeared on his face as he thought of Jungkook.

Of course he felt sad about the situation of their relationship which was once perfect. But, for reasons he didn't know, he felt his heart beating with joy. He was able to tell Jungkook that he missed him. It was a step to take.

He sighed slightly and sat down on his bed.

To warm up a bit, he got up to make himself a hot chocolate and looked at his bag which was pretty soaked. while waiting for the milk to warm up, he went to look inside to make sure everything was intact.

Tae: Well...I think everything is fine. he said quietly taking out Jungkook's book.

He looked at it for a few seconds and got up from the ground. His milk was warmed. He prepared his drink and went to settle in his room to read Jungkook 's book.

He was right on page 5. But he already loved the story with the illustrations which was more than perfect with the little details and everything.

He blew on his chocolate And immersed himself in it.

Word by word, Taehyung could identify with one of the characters in the story he was reading. it even looked like it was HIS story..

It captivated him more and more. On top of that, as he read the lines, childhood memories began to race through his mind.

He smiled and chuckled.

•....................🖤🖤.......................

Taehyung looked through the window and saw Jungkook lost in his homework. He didn't have anything to do. That was saturday but he didn't have any plan.

Yeah, some of his friends were going to club but.. Eun-ho would be there and god knows how he couldn't stand this boy 's presence.

He stared at the brunette a long moment and smiled.

Tae: He is so much mature than i am.. Eoteokke..

Suddenly, Jugkook raised his eyes and met his. As always, he gave the youger boy a huge smile and waved at him.

Tae: DO YOU WANNA HANG OUT?! He yelled from his room.

Jungkook pointed at himself and mouthed a "me? " , a bit surprised.

Taehyung nodded by his head and stood up. He streched his arms.

Tae: GET READY! I'LL BE THERE IN... 5 MINUTES !

Jk: Ah? O-okay.

He chuckled and closed rhe window.

Then, he changed and went to take Jungkook.

Mrs Jeon opened with a beautiful smile.

Mrs Jeon: Taehyungii. What are you doing here?

Tae: i am here to take Jungkookie. We will have fun together.