Chapter thirty-one ( She is fine..)

HE USED TO LOVE ME..

chapter 31..

Taehyung's tears were scrolling down his cheeks not stopping during long hours. He was worried and scared and the nightmare he had last night kept haunting him and bothering his mind.

What if she...

He couldn't even think about that. This would be the end for him. Yeri was his whole life.. If something happened to her, he will die with her... Of sadness and heartbreak.

Jungkook kept telling him that it was okay, that everything was fine and that Yeri was fine in the car , but nothing to do.

They were on the way for Seoul. It seemed like an eternity for Taehyung whose heart was about to give him up. It was night and was raining so much, not helping him.

When they reached the huge city, Tae bite his bottom lip and held Jungkook's hand tight.

Jungkook gave him a small smile and drove hurriedly to the hospital where Yeri and Eunho were.. He too was actually very worried. But he kept calm for Taehyung 's sake. At least one of them had to stay  in his right mind.

They arrived at the hospital and as soon as Jungkook parked the car, the older rushed out and ran to the door. Jungkook followed him by behind.

Taehyung entered like a Tempest, running and screaming to see his daughter.

One of the nurse ran to him and calmed him down as all the gazes laid on him.

JK: Taehyung!

Tae: WHERE IS MY BABY!! He yelled at the nurse with crying voice.

The hall fell in a long silence.
- Sir. Calm down first.. Breath.

JK: Taehyung. Inhale and exhale... I don't want to see you getting sick too..

Taehyung was indeed starting to suffocate.. His whole body was trembling and he was breathing heavily which worried both Jungkook and the nurses around.

- Who is your daughter?  Give me her name.

JK: It's Cha yeri. Jungkook said as calm as possible holding his boyfriend tight in his arms.

JK: Cha yeri.

- I think this is the car accident case.

- yeah. Okay. Breath.. She is okay. Mhm? 

Taehyung sniffed and raised his eyes at the lady who gave him a very soft smile  to reassure him. She patted his shoulder and held his arm to make him sit.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, smiled weakly and  what they were expecting happened.

He passed out.

- Sir?? Doctor !

JK: Taehyung!! 

Jungkook held his cheek and carried him in a bridal style. They took him quickly to a room to lay him down.

- This is just because of the intense stress. Don't worry too much.

Jungkook gulped and thanked the doctor.

JK: But.. She is really fine right?  Yeri.

- Yeah. She is just passed out now but.. She is in a fair condition. She survived. This is a very strong little girl.

JK: Thank you.. Thank you so much..

- Do you want to see her now? 

JK: oh.. Okay