Chapter thirty ( nightmare)

HE USED TO LOVE ME.

Chapter 30...

" I was standing there, hands sweaty , my tears flowing like a river along my cheeks. My legs were paralized and even if i wanted to run and save her myself, i couldn't because i was scared..

Scared to see her.. To see my baby, not breathing anymore. The ambulance was there and the police were surrounding the place of the accident.

My heart was beating so fast.. Too fast. I never felt that scared and terrified in my whole life.

People were talking to me ,making rackets around me but i couldn't hear anything. My eyes was locked on the car.. Broken, and the policemen trying to get the survivors from inside.

Then, i saw her little body carried by a man.. Her little hand covered of blood..

My throat dried and that was hurting so much that i thought i was dying.

I felt my heart breaking in million pieces and chest tightening.

I was about to suffocate but I gathered my strength. The strenght left and ran to her screaming loud ,so loud that i might have lost my voice.

Tae: YERI!!!! YERIIIIIIIIIII!

I pushed the man who was holding her and took her by force. She was still warm but her heart had stopped beating.

Tae: Y-yeri... Yeri... Honey. Open your eyes for mommy.. Mhm? I said between my sobs.

Jungkook came by behind me and began to scream my name. I turned and looked at him with teary and confused eyes.

JK: taehyung! TAEHYUNG! "

..........
............. 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
...............

- TAEHYUNG!!!

I woke up suddenly and faced Jungkook 's worried face above me.

I caressed my cheek and felt them wet.. I looked around quickly and returned to him.

JK: You had a nightmare. You were crying in your sleep.

I didn't utter a word and just looked at him with round eyes.

JK: are you feeling well? Do you want water? He asked worriedly.

Tae: I.. No.. I just had an awful nightmare.. I said sitting down properly.

I wiped away my tears and sniffed.

Jungkook sighed and took the older in his arms. He held him tight and kissed his temple.

JK: You are trembling. Was it that bad?

Tae: That is.. A nightmare i don't wish to anyone.
JK: Hah... Are you hungry?

Tae: Where are we?

JK: We are at work. You fell asleep in your office.
Tae: Ah...

Taehyung chuckled and held Jungkook 's hand.
Tae: I am fine.. Don't worry.

JK: I don't like seeing you cry like that. I hate it!

Tae smiled and kissed him slowly before standing up.
Jk: Where are you going?

Tae: We should go and eat. Right?
JK : Mmmm. I guess Jimin is already waiting.