Chapter thirty six ( Out of sight,out of mind )

Taehyung 'a POV :

That night, I cried a lot and we talked a lot with Jungkook. So we came up with this decision..

I will leave with him.

Me, him, and Yeri will start a new life the three of us far from all our problems.

So, a week after, here we were in the plane for New York. I was very excited about it. As Yeri. And of course Jungkook who was over the moon. My parents didn't have problems with it.

I had to say good bye to them and my friends. And I think that was the worst part because me and Jimin never had been apart from each other that long. He promised that he'll come visit us and I said that I'll come see him often.

Eve thought , New York was pretty far.

As for Eunho, he didn't find any problems with it. And I also think he knew that was the best thing to do.

Yeri will get better care in the states and.. Yeah.. I thought at the moment that it would be happily ever after.

But..

We were not in those disney movies,

That was real life and things didn't go the way we excpected to.

..................
....
.

Taehyung was sitting on the sofa looking in the air.. He licked his lips and sighed. It's been almost a year now that they had moved to the states.
Jungkook always at work and Yeri was at the kindergarten so he was most of the time at home, alone, infront his laptop.

He checked the time and stood up. That was time for him to pick Yeri at school.

He got in his car and drove straight to the kindergarten. Yeri have learned sign language and now, they could communicate better than before.

He arrived some minutes later ,pulled the car over and walked inside the building. He greeted the teachers and went to find his baby.

Yeri's teacher arrived with the little girl in the arms.

Tae: Hey!!

Yeri smiled and got in his mother's arms. Then, Taehyung raised his eyes at the lady who was standimg in front of him.

Tae: Well. I have to go now. See you tomorrow. He said calmly to the woman and was about to walk away but she stopped him in his track.

- Wait Mr Kim.

Tae: Yes?

- Hum.. I think we should have a little talk.  The two of us, with the headmaster?

Tae: ah?  Why?  Did something happened?

- Would you come with me to her office please? She said with a soft smile.

Tae: Okay but.. What about Yeri?

- Shelly!  Come here. Can you look after Yeri a minute.

- sure.

Tae: oh.

Taehyung gave Yeri to The "Shelly" girl and burried his hands in his pockets.

Tae: I'll be right back honey. He said then, he followed the teacher to the heasmaster 's office, some meters from there.

He was quite confused of what was happening.
She knocked and got in after the middle aged woman inside allowed them.

When he got in, Taehyung found two women sitting there waiting for him.

Tae: Hello? You said the two of us..