Chapter thirty seven ( could be us)

" Is it over? "

" I guess so... "

" I wish you the best "

" ........bye "

.......................🖤🖤.....................
                 .......................

Jimin opened the door of Taehyung 's office and smiled softly.

JM: Baby? He called in a low voice walking toward his friend.

The later was sleeping soundly.  He left a little chuckle and tickled his ear to wake him up.

Taehyung moved and groaned. Jimin giggled and put down the cup of tea on his table.

JM: did you sleep well?

Tae: Hah?  Oh god.... 

JM: Hahaha.

Tae: I am sorry Jimin.. I know this is not right to sleep at work but.. I *yawndidn't sleep all night because of Yeri's school project.

JM: hah. That is how it is to be parent honey.

Tae: Eunho should have done it but he is so busy those days.

JM: I guess so. With the preparation of his wedding. This is a lot of work.

Tae: Yeah. I can't believe he is getting married again. Taehyung said taking a sip of his tea.

JM: well. They dated since a while. That was time.

Tae: Yeah. You are right.

Jimin sighed and patted Taehyung 's fluffy hair.

JM: I will go back to work now. Finish this text as soon as possible. Okay?

Tae: yes boss.

JM: Alright.

Tae: Oh and bestie
JM: mhm?

Tae: I have to pick Yeri at school later to try her dress for the wedding. So..

JM: Yes. You can leave earlier. Just finish it before.
Tae: Okay. Thank you.

Jimin smiled and got out. Taehyung finished his work as fast as possible and left before everyone. He will spend the entire afternoon with Yeri.

He said good bye to everyone and got in his car. The ride for Yeri's school was not too long.

He waited for the little girl to show up. He pulled out his phone and got a text from his brother.

..........

HC: are you free?🙃

                           Tae: Of course. Actually I am spending the rest of the journey with Yeri. Why? 😁

HC: I am at Seoul and I wondered if you would be up for a luch together. 😊

                            Tae: Sure. Tell me the adress and me and Yeri will be there after some minutes.

HC: Alright. ********

                             Tae: are you paying? 😂😂

HC: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Okay today, it's on me. 😆

                           Tae: Nice. We will be there soon then. 😂