Chapter fifteen ( good bye love )

🖤 Chapter 15 🖤

After this conversation that moved him,  Taehyung rushed to the toilets, he kneeled down on the floor  and threw up loudly.

Jungkook who was standing flustered in the living room walked toward the room he was and hurried to caress his back.

JK: are you okay?  Seriously Taehyung... You shouldn't have drink so much..

Taehyung wiped his mouth with his sleeve and sniffed. His eyes were red of the tears and he was a mess. He turned to Jungkook and bite his lips..

He wanted to hug and tell him that..

Feelings for him actually bloomed in his heart...

But even drunk, he couldn't. He would be an idiot to tell someone that he loved him right after the latter said that he no longer wanted of him...

This thoughts broke his heart.. Litteraly.

Tae: I.... Jungkook...

He tried to stand up but fell as soon as he got on his legs. Fortunately Jungkook was there to support him.

Jk: carefully... He said as he help the older boy to stand up and to walk to the bedroom.

Taehyung sat on the bed and rubbed his eyes.

Jungkook looked at him with worries in the eyes.

JK: Will you be fine?

Tae: I am.. Okay.. I just... My head hurts a bit and I struggle to see clearly but I am totally fine.

JK: Okay.. You should lie down and sleep.

Taehyung just stared at him with eyes half closed.

Tae: Why did you have to say that?

JK: what?

Tae: what you just said now.. You know, I am aware that you are upset at me.. And I know you.. Don't feel anything toward me anymore.. Except Hate that you express very well by the way.

JK: I just wanted to clarify things. I don't want you to think that I can't live without you or something.

Tae: I got it. You want to say that you moved on. I understand. He said as he lied down and coughed.

JK: .......do you want water?

Taehyung bent his legs and closed his eyes.

JK: Well... I guess you will sleep. That's the best thing to do

Jungkook waited for Taehyung to fall asleep and when he assumed he was finally in dreamland, he looked at his watch.

He was about to leave when he looked at the blanket on the chair. He sighed and went to take it.. He covered Taehyung with it and couldn't help but stare at his face.

He was indeed beautiful.. Even more beautiful than before.. But something changed..

Seeing his face didn't make him smile ear to ear anymore.. He felt.. Sadness instead which meant a lot..

JK: Time to move on... It's time to move on Kook... He told himself... He sighed and leaned to Taehyung 's face..

He inhaled deeply and placed a soft kiss on his lips..

He caressed Taehyung 's hair and breath shakingly.. His eyes watered dangerously as he stood up and burried his hands in the pockets of his long brown coat.

That was a way... To get over Taehyung.. That was the last day, he would feel love for Taehyung..

That was the promise he made to himself. Not gonna lie, until that moment, he still felt things for Taehyung and hating him was the only thing to do..