Chapter 8: Wait What are our Bloody Classes?

Jake attempted to kill himself. He failed. He was weighing his life as leverage against the gods and the angels and Daren Black, his goons, as well as the book of demon and black magick known as the Goetia. The demons he knew of and cared for sided with Black. So he said he'd kill himself if they did. They didn't care. So Jake being the magician he was, almost as if something came over him or he was another person, began to inscribe the hexagram of solomon behold his elephant tapestry and closet dore. His familiars ached, and the demons cried out. Then Jake triumphantly with whoever or whatever was in control grabbed some melatonin and took a razor and slit his wrist, hoping that the sleeping pill combined with the blood loss would kill him. It did not.

Jake at this point didn't care if he lived or died. He only cared that his life mattered to the gods and the demons of the goetia, and while he knew it was Azazels doing, puppeteering Black like a sock, he was angry, and so he tried to kill himself. Jake then the next day woke up unharmed and attended six flags with his family as though nothing had happened at all.

While his mother was entourage the family fun day raffle, Jake had a talk with Hades on the train he was riding repeatedly by himself. There Hades told him the gods saw it as worship, their relationship Jake was one under for. Jake became enraged, like something had control of him and after he came home, he ended his relationship with the gods. He screamed at Zeus for tricking him. "That's what this was!? This whole fucking time! I was never a son to you! I was nothing more than a devotee" and Zues responded angry himself, but Jake finally had had it and cut them off too. "Fuck you Azazel" Jake said. Finally the next day he did yet more time magick and was visited by his future girlfriend Stacy, his future incarnation who went by Cirus, and Maika, Dj, and Summer though Dj was claiming Jake was a racist.

"Yeah they call you motherfucker? Just call you niga theirs no reason to censor it" the Black girl Stacy said.

"So he is....?"

"Not publicly but Cirus is involved with alot of Black power movements"

Future Jake aka Cirus was very nervous blushing a bright pink.

"I'm really sorry I'm not trying to prove I'm an ally I just wanted you here to-"

"No Cirus it's okay."

"Oh hey Bomay. Wait Cirus are you Native American? That explains the skin walking shit"

"About that" Maika said monotone.

"Uh yeah do they not know about that?" She looked for cues at future Cirus.

"No they do." he said.

"So what even is a skin walker?" Maika asked.

"It's someone who shapeshifts. If he were to turn into you he would literally become you. It's like he's wearing your soul. Your personality and everything and then you can see through his eyes."

"Okay how does it work?"

"Well he just needs an item from you. Something representing you. Like a hair tie or a shirt or something. Then he puts it on and he is you. Your skin. You can do this too I'm surprised you don't know Maika"

"Does he have any-"

"I know I have that face. I'm sorry it's for that tribal leader. Plus he really likes America"

"Whatever Jake" Stacy his future girlfriend said. But she was angry, just dismissing it.

"So Jake is-"

"Jake really is involved in a lot of Black power movements. Not just ours. A few Asian Circles too. We're a little radical. It's weird that a White person cares this much. But with a Native thing I guess it makes sense. I can't believe he's actually Aaron Abigail the writer. Jake seriously?"