Chapter 26: The Chains of Smoke that Consume Paris

"I deserve the lowa. I deserve a throne. I deserve Jake's abilities" Dj cried. "I have worked my ass off and he hasn't worked a day. It's been,....it's been handed to him! I'm suing!" Dj squirmed.

"Do you not fuking hear how your the bad guy right now? Not even your mom sides with you" Maika argued. "Jake has been working day in and day out saving your asses and everyone else's and you may think you have the full story cus you read his book, half his work isn't in it. According to Oliver just his pain. The gods think your egotistical. I think your egotical. And Zues thinks you should rip up that contract you have to steal all of his shit for yourself. Face it Dj your not the goodguy here and he saved your life several times, can't you just be grateful and fuck off" Maika said.

"No cus I DESERVE to be rewarded I take no shit! I am the hero he wants to be!" Dj complained in a whiny voice.

"Wow your number is 7 what a loser" Felix remarked.

"Yeah they don't know bro very well" Zag said uncomfortable and quite.

"See everyone thinks your in the wrong" Maika said.

"Then why are gods coming to my side!" Dj smirked.

"Because they think Jake needs to learn a lesson"

"They all side with me now!" Dj smiled triumphant.

"Which personality is this?" Maika furrowed his brow.

"All of them. Djs in the right. These freaks aren't- the gods are fags compared to me! Wait I didn't mean to say that outloud" Dj said.

"Right so you think the gods should be your fuking slave?"

"Yes" Dj smirked.

"Okay that's all I needed to hear. Get going Loki. My imaginary friend, not the real one" Miaka said.

"He just wants to be left alone" their mutual friend Jacklyn said.

"Then we'll show him alone" Hood said bitter.

"The greeks will side with me" Hood said.

"And this is why Jake and I think ya'll are so fuking egotistical" Maika said nonpulsed and monotone.

"Whatever we'll win. Fuck you negro bitches!" Summer decreed to everyone's shock. Summer wishes she was black and often times in art she is drawn to be, but IRl summer is a white freckled red head with a boob job and thin frame.

"You can't say that Summer you're physically white" Dj panicked.

"What I'm black on the inside ow!" Dj slapped her.

"No bad caddy. Bad!" Dj said.

The days progressed and Apollo informed Jake that the only greek god to side with Hood was Bocchus, to which Jake Caloway said "Then tell him I want a divorce. Hood wins. His spell worked. Boccus is only his" Jake sighed. Bocchus collapsed crying. "What all the greeks side with Hood" Field spat angry the next day. "You chose them over me Daddy I will never forget this. I swear on the law of Genwa"

"Don't...divorce me" Dionysus pleaded.

"You keep picking him over me it's clear who you love" Jake said.

"Then our arrangement of three years is off"

"Fine" Jake said nonpulsed.

"Then I want you banished from my life. You pick Hood? Fine. Have him for eternity over me"

"Your making a mistake" Dionysus pleaded. "No you made your fuking CHOICE!" Jake screamed.

"Immunity to diseases I'm taking back and giving it to Hood"