Chapter 37: ShadyVox Stronger

Feild had a talk with Dionysus over coffee shredded chocolate vodka mixes. He warned Feild.

"Look lightning has been ripped from Zues hands...and you have a special knife that can kill gods....I need to know did you take the lightning"

"No I didn't" Feild said casually.

"Very few people could have done that. I also again. Did you take the lightning...."

"No and I am not lying to you."

"Did you take the lightning..." Feild laughed and spoke quickly.

"No I didn't" then Dionysus divulged into how much he loved Feild they kissed a few times and he indicated that at the city Zagerous and Felix would pick on believing him to be an imposter and that Lone Strider was him and he was Lone Strider. He was unclear on the time frame but said it was a few days but Feild felt it a lie, and they kissed and he said goodbye. Feild said hi to Zag and Felix and that was that. The summit came first though, the he knew.

Later that night either Feild drinking and drunk, Dj fed up "system hopped" Feild and began to dig through his most painful and diverse memories a form of "mind rape" because according to the victims it feels identical to sexual rape even with that arousal based violation edge. Dj just smirked as Feild squirmed in pain as he ripped apart Feilds mind laughing about how he won "not so tough now are ya Rose!" Dj Stroke bragged. Feild gave his "giving in rape responce" as Dj spent the whole night raping and tormenting him and then "reprogramming you alters to boot!" Then he laughed hysterically. I know many people who know Dj, as your narrator Raven. And they would say their husband, daughter, friend would never do this. She would. She did this. For hours or what felt like it according to Feild then without switching bragged that "an alter did it so I can't be held responsible" then Dj forcibly wiped Feilds mind of the night, making him forget not just key parts about God, and a Vet Bar he attended, or the reward that the Geotia gave to him, all Feild did was call upon Elohim, Santamaria, Hermes, and Legba. Letting them watch.

"This is your chosen hero daddy" to which Baren Yosemedy blew smoke in Feilds face. "He will be taken care of shortly. A fate worse than death. His mothers about to receive his laundry list and Summer don't play around. He's reprogramming you. You want me to stop him?"

"Please"

"You want me to punish him?" Feild looked off to the side.

"Consider it done every ally of yours spiritual or otherwise including the very angry Christian God will look down on Dj and his family today and act accordingly. That's what you get when people help you. Mr I save africa or African tribes..."

"I'm gona go kill myself. I'm ordering sleeping pills. I can't take this."

"Then do it" to which Feild then did. Feild ordered Meletonin. Off Amazon and the Barren said "I was bluffing. He wasn't" as Feilds mind ripped apart by Dj he decided to write up a letter and schedule it.

"If your reading this Hi Ms.Dj and Ms.Maika and whoever else. Tis I. Feild Death. Get it haha Death. Anyways I was being attacked against my will raped by DJ Stroke a third time. I couldn't do it anymore. First Summer and Hood rape me then Maika bashes me then Haru convinces everyone I'm insane with a lie she spread irl via supernatural who know whats its. I can't take it anymore. I have taken 13 melatonin pills. Dj laughed or is upstairs. But I'm the ultimate phycho right? Summer always called me a sexy retard. Anyways I hate all of you equally so know you owe me be sad and fuck you. "Enjoy your new canon, be happy, applejuicy juice" Whatever. Whatever happens next is your fault. Siyorna you weaboo shits."

Then he posted it to session grim and tumblr. Feild felt bad and terrible about the guilt trip, but he wanted them to leave him alone. They wouldn't. So he evoked Luicer and Shiva. Then after bargaining he cursed an elleberate spell on his former friendgroup through music. "If you truly loved me you wouldn't have raped me dj"