Chapter 17: broken promises tied to golden arrows. Not you Apollo. Someone else.

As Feild entered the hotel they were staying the night at since his grandparents were waiting. He was suddenly in a lavish purple hotel. He looked outside the window "trace trackers" which means leaving behind a glowing map cia his footprints. His pilot Codex took control pink attired yellow vest and glowing slit eyes, and he looked out the window and suddenly there were a dozen versions of Dov Strut with whom Dj shared an infinity. Codex picked one out as Apollo made arrangements for him to "go home" and as he entered his sweet he saw alot of people in a Purple room. "This is Kaito from TV and that's Dj time" one of them said. The room wavered and altered Feild's Codex was told "this is a waiting room" and he knew the unreality would settle when arrived back in 2.6 then eventually 2.5 where he was bed bound. Dj and the gang loaded into the room astrally

"Where the fuck are we?" Abend asked monotone.

"Your in the king sweet of hotel Apah. It's a waiting room. This room. Is for royals. Dj can stay the rest of you go." He said. Maika looked to Feild but Codex was in control.

"You guys really shouldn't be here" Codex said. His nails were rainbow because Aphrodite charmed them to change per pilot.

"Nonsense nonsense. Any friends of Feilds are friends of ours. Be nice they're friends of the lord" Abduroo a spirit said. Their were alot of unfamiliar spirits in the room.

"Uhh guys? The rooms warping!" Crooks said panicked.

"Trust the process." Dj said.

"Feild doesn't seem panicked" Maika recounted.

"This is a waiting room. Look Dragon we know your outside the door care to come in and explain?"

"Uh memer?" Another one of Feilds aliases. Thechosenmemer.

"It's Codex. Good to see ya again. This always happens to me."

"Oh ok uh waiting rooms. Sorry army followed you. Anyways a waiting room is a place between dimensions. Memer really did die there or something cus he's going home. We're not from memers reality. So I say we book it and hang in the parking lot unless we Wana get stuck with him in 2.5"

"I'm staying" Dj said admament as the two had grown fond over alts and splinters.

"Me too" Maika said stern.

"Fuck it dude I'm out. I'm leaving with Look Dragon" Elvis said.

"His reality really does have better music. Is that your deciding factor look?" Maika asked. "Yeah. I'll hang Ellvis get everyone out of here."

"Got it Look. And memer I know you blocked me. Sorry for all the curses. Bye."

"I'm really sorry Jake but I Summer Kenzie Locket- can't stay. Goodbye. Cmon hood"

"Wait."

"Zues is getting charged for this we have to go."

"My names apropos this is Klondike and Kendall kookaraka and Coda. Nice to meet you all" one of the spirits said.

"So how do you both know Zeus?"

"He's his father"

"Nonsense nonsense it's a hindi sweet"

"I'm not kidding Zues really is his father and Hermes is mine and-" Dj began. Maika said "watch it." As he was given a time travel "redo" by chronos with the warning to keep his words careful.

As Field was in the area he felt more innocent childish and egotistical "I'm myself again I've missed this". He went downstairs grabbed food and came upstairs. This was their third time doing this over.