Chapter 19: Say my name till it is bound to you in cold hot, sexy blood

Felix cried when "Alexy" "kaito" "Jake" "Feild Vine" made his choice, about how he wanted his brother back not some version of Calloway in disguise. Zag felt betrayed. How dare he pick Felix over him again. Zag had made plenty of note as of late as to his "bro"'s very punient and respiratory favoring of Felix as of late, but in truth Felix was going through a deal and Jake just thought he needed extra attention. "No it's because you knew him in an alt, and your picking sides!" Zag argued, former hopefully continuing best friend on the astral.

Field didn't know what he was choosing that night. He didnt' know the corespondents. All he knew was that this was "a birthday present" and that tonight he'd be "under the needle". When he went to bed he spied on the Nigils counterpart coming back from the dead. But this one had brown hair was quickly picked up by the cops and had time to prep before "being sent to camp" which Vine predicted he'd run away from. Something something cia or fbi or gsw or something. While that all occurred Loki borrowed Feilds body and took Maika Abend on a trip.

The night of his birthday dinner Kop met him for hibachi on the 11th or 24th depending on who you ask. I don't know birthdays and Jake can't keep his story straight. There Feild daydreamed meeting with the gods who were there astrally. Then he also filmed it and posted it to his channel. According to Feild Vine, eventually people would have the technology in the future to pick up on special audiowaves, where they could, hear exactly what was being said by spirits via film.

but that as of now no such tech existed. Feild "impressed them" according to Zues, and they asked for Feild to bring "religion to japan" they messed with his makeup and bowed to him when he looked Japanese, and eventually, they said goodnight.

Feild went to his bedroom and was told to pick one of the following "his freckles, his red hair, or his sneakers" and he chose freckles first, red hair second, and winged sneakers third. Field didn't know what he was choosing, the wheres, the what's or the hows, but he made his choices. Then the goetia offered him via "azazels redo" the chance to edit time so he was always a boy which he agreed to no matter the transphobic weird gender analytic consequences that soon did follow. He was told his writing and videos would stay the same between realities. For some odd reason. He was headed to reality 2.7, for some reason, the reality one off from where our story takes place.

Then Field, woke up the next day.

Feild and Loki, traded masks for when Balder wanabe over here as he was known in Vahalla long story- for when he needed to fake his death again! Loki apeareed to Maika Abend, in Jake Caloways form. Told him to draw a rainbow and took him on ~an adventure~

"Where are we?" Maika said next to loki.

"Were in asgard the night it happened. I'm taking his place."

Maika kissed loki.

"Yeah your in balders body don't do that" loki whispered to Maika.

"Oh hello. What an odd pair. Alls going to plan ****" he winked at Maika.

"Oh I'm not-"

"Nails" loki said.

"Good luck Maika. And I'm fine with the jew thing. Goodluck. Awesome play tonight. There imposters!" Odin laughed pointing at them both.

"I forgot he's in the myths like this"

"Hey maika it's freyr"

"Why are you using my Hebrew name and why did you kiss me? What's wrong with my voice...my voice...my voice"

"What don't like sounding "retarded""

"I'm really sorry I called Jake that"

"Well whatever"