Humanity Game

Chapter 39: Generosity

Feild had an obsession and fascination with vietnam he never explored. He couldn't pin point why. His mind had been blank and emptied as of late. He couldn't place why, he just knew he was obsessed. The pilot "Rodrick U" claims to have served there, and Jake rationalized that- that must just be why he was so obsessed. Jake in the back of his mind, knew that he had some sort of service there, but he wasn't sure about it anymore. If he had ever gone about it, he would lie his ass off. While Rodrick could recall being in the 40-50's with his number, Feild could only remember shitty water fountain, boot, and string noodle jokes. Rodrick had a guilty pleasure in Feild's body. The song "Soilder" by High Valley, and since all his pilots were fragmented IRL dead people the "real rodrick" enchanted the song with his vibes to comfort Feild, since he cared about him greatly. Feild had been listening to it nonstop as of late.

He was so depressed, Summer and her Goons were joking, misgendering, and actually trying to enslave him, his trashcan curses only got him so far and now in Feilds eyes he was becoming evil in order to stop her, hurting him. Feild Vibe had a secret dark side. Feild liked to joke that his "trope" because life was a movie to Feild was "Crouching Moron HIdden Badass" and even though real life wasn't tv tropes, he fit every single aspect of that trope and the sub tropes of it. The secret dark side that possessed you, the act of the moron not being legit, even in the future the amnesia subplot and it often came out or was dropped around Summer, because she was VERY abusive and justified it as "I'm just playin' the badguy guys I don't mean it, we need a villain here" and even if it was true which he didn't believe, he would not forgive as he often did so easily. Also note for future books, Feild will also fall under false pretenses - know that from book 4 on he is taken grossly out of context.

Summer was an "self proclaimed evil bitch baby!" and she enjoyed every second of it. Feild had one thought "I need some gris gris". As of late when Feild cried it was "Octavia" or "Gold", some species were above Gods, and their blood was "octavia" rainbow, and Feild bled and cried this color. However to the gods it sometimes appeared Blue, or Gold, and to mortals who couldn't see it appeared Red, but in truth it was more than a metallic shine, it was his blood color, rainbow. Later that evening Feild's former friends were talking around and Dj bragged about owning up god.

"Dj do you really think you programed God" Summer choked up

"Yes actually I do" Dj said firm with ego.

"Well then your an idiot"

"I'm not playing the badguy with you Summer I'm not the villain I'm the hero"

"Do you even understand what programming does? Sure! Let's hypothetically say you "reprogrammed" or "deprogramed-"

"Programed just programed"Dj corrected.

"Programed the almighty. You raped his mind tore him limb from limb in and out and everything else ripped to shreds his existence and built it back up to your liking while eliminating things and making new ones. And as a Christian apparently you don't see how even CLAIMING to do that to God makes you the bad antichrist that my lucifer joked about?" Summer taunted.

"No. I deserve his mantle too. God and the antichrist. Me it's all me! I MADE THE UNIVERSE"

"Do you really believe that to be true"

"Not yet but it will be I have a deal with Loki! The one attached to Maika the egregore!"

"Wow and you don't think your the badguy?" Maika asked monotone.

"No! This makes me the hero! Sometimes good people make mistakes or choose wrong to save others!"

"Just remember that when Jakyln Sanders reprograms YOU and enslaves YOU the way SHE did to me this morning just wait I can't wait to see your defense then" Summer gloated misgendering Feild.